Chapter 15: Echo Above The Stars

A/N DISCLAIMER
I dont own shit here. Everything belongs to their respective artists. RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth, Nuff said

***3RD PERSON POV***

LOCATION: Emerald Forest

TIME: 4:53PM (The following week's Saturday)

Fear. That's all that the Grimm felt at this very moment. One after the other, they were quickly torn apart. As of now, a Beowulf was cowering. It had been running for a few short minutes after witnessing the brutal might of Nora's Hammer.

Almost as if on cue, that said hammer decended upon it's skull as the Grimm's limp body flew back from the impact, effectively decapitating the beast.

After a brief sky fist bump, the orange haired girl then exclaimed proudly:

Nora: "Another one for me!"

Her companions then quickly regrouped at the clearing.

Yang: "Dammit...how many is that? Twenty three?"

Y/N: "Actually, if you count the pack of Beoloves that were at the spring, that makes Nora's kill count at thirty-five."

Ruby: @n@ "How can we...ever catch up?" RWBY'S leader weakly said.

Ren: *sigh* "You don't...you only get used to it. Well....After several years, that is."

Jaune: *scratching back of his head* "Well...I sorta got used to it...sorta...heh"

Blake: "Last weeks hunt was atrocious to say the least."

Weiss: *scoff* "I don't think we'll ever get used to Nora's wrath."

Nora: *proudly* "Nope!"

Y/N: pft, dis bitch has NOTHING on me He confidently thought as a smile spread underneath his mask.

Pyrrha: "So what is everyone at right now? I have twenty under my belt."

Ren: "I have fourteen"

Ruby: "Nineteen~" The girl said enthusiastically

Yang: "Sixteen"

Nora: "You already know mine!" *placing hands on hips*

Weiss: "...five" she weakly said

Blake: "twelve." *flicks page of her book*

Jaune: "Uh...well, I only got three"

Everyone (Minus Y/N and Weiss): "WHAT?! CONGRATULATIONS! AHHH WE'RE SO PROUD!"

Y/N slightly lowered his head as he traced the outlines of his beak mask. So he's improving, huh? Excellent. He then took a glance at Jaune from the corner of his "eyes" I'm proud of you my dude. Really, I am

The aforementioned group hoisted Jaune over their heads as they began to chant

The Squad: "HE'S ALL GROWN UP!/WE'RE SO PROUD!/AWH, LITTLE JAUNE IS A MAN NOW!/I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!/Good Job Jaune./I TOLD YOU THAT EXTRA COMBAT TRAINING WOULD HELP!"