Chapter 28: Koi No Yokushiryoku

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies....bonus points for those of you who realize what the title chapter is referencing

Edit: Wattpad Keeps Removing My Fonts/Images/And Links. Sorry to do this to you all, but I've cut a hefty majority of this chapter due to this. Originally, there was five songs but they kept not wanting to be uploaded. I cut it dine to three and the same problem happened. I'm sorry, I tried but I've kept this chapter waiting to long.

[3RD PERSON POV]
Location: Beacon Academy

Ozpin: "A little more to the left....aaaand..." The wizard said, adjusting Y/N's oh so lovely tailcoat.

Ozpin: "Done. Mr.L/N, you look splendid."

Ozpin then took a few steps back to admire his handiwork. He had to admit, little actions like this brought a genuine smile to his face. As of now, Ozpin and Y/N were standing in the headmaster's office, preparing for the dance that would start in just over an hour.

 As of now, Ozpin and Y/N were standing in the headmaster's office, preparing for the dance that would start in just over an hour

[Image incase you forgot your "dance" attire]

Y/N: *tapping cane on ground while tipping hat* "Couldn't have done it without ya, doc."

Ozpin: *light chuckle* "Splendid. Now, before you go, might I give you some advice?"

Y/N: "Oh? Well do tell me, oh wise wizard of Oz."

Ozpin: "Give Ms.Politan this." The "principal" said, pulling a pink rose pendant from his jacket.

Ozpin: "Of course, not until that moment."

Y/N: "Moment...what moment?" O_o

Ozpin: "You know...that moment. When the mood is set, the music playing, and when you two will need to ask each other if you want this relationship to go...offical." He said, giving a wink to the boy.

Y/N: *proud homie tears under his mask* "Oh Ozpin... You're the best wingman I could ask for."

Chuckling, Ozpin then escorted Y/N to the elevator. He had no desire to keep the boy any longer, Y/N had a dance and a pretty little gal to attend too afterall.

Y/N: "Not to ruin the moment..but did Ironwood read my report? Are you sure Atlas and Vale can hold back her plan? It's supposed to take place during the fina-"

Ozpin: "Hush Doctor. You just let me and Ironwood take care of it. You've done more then enough, now please...Enjoy this night. You deserve every second of it."