Chapter 26: Task Failed Successfully

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and all the cool jazz that might entail. Vids art and music belong to their own respective artists...yadda yadda yadda...y'all know the mfing drill. If you're reading this, get me some boneless bread. A Kiwi God is mad hungry

***3RD PERSON POV***
Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 1:30PM (The Following Day)

Emerald: "Ooooo Neo, you slut~!♡" The mint haired girl playfully teased.

Team CEN, as well as Coco, Velvet, Nora and Pyrrha sat inside JNPR's dorm room. As of now, Team RWBY was absent as they had a "emergency mission" to fulfill for the headmaster. On the other hand, Ren and Jaune were..."politely" asked to do a "guy's night" with team SSSN, and the two remaining males of team CFVY...they didn't deserve to know every little minute word of what transpired.

Since Y/N and Neo's arrival, the duo were greeted enthusiastically by all of the aforementioned students. Of course, they were rather flattered...until team RWBY decided to ruin the moment...more specifically, Neo had forgotten to do one simple thing....hide her damn hickeys.

Hell broke loose not long after the four girls spotted the "love marks". Neo was chased throughout the school, Y/N was forced to hide in yet another locker, and the remaining team members had to...subdue team RWBY while they were enraged in their jealousy.

That is...Until best homie, Ozpin sensei came to the rescue by calling RWBY and Y/N to his office. Being denied to take a break after his short arrival "home", Y/N made his way towards the office...only to be dragged the rest of the way by the four horse-women of the simp-pocalypse. Apparently, the five were sent on a mission to investigate suspicious activity in the Southeast...it had been a few hours since their departure and in light of the "freedom"...the group of females had nonstop interrogated Neo about every detail.

Pyrrha: *nervous smile* "uhm...I hope you...had fun?"

Neo: *striking a bombastic pose* Damn right I did, and in more ways then one~♡

Coco: *lowering sunglasses* "So...how was he?" The fashionista said in a rather overly sensual manner.

The group all leaned in closer. After all their efforts of getting the two alone and away from RWBY, who would have thought all it took was a simple sabotage mission with a drunkard? Needless to say, the "squad", wanted to hear the entire story...no details would be left unknown. Sure...only Cinder had a few feelings for the boy, a minor crush as she put it... but the rest simply wanted to figuratively let Neo have the spotlight. At long last, their shop had sailed...sort of?

Neo: You all have NOOOOO idea ;) she "said" while prompting her smug smirk.

Velvet: "W-was he...uh, y-you know...ah.  g-gentle at least?" The bunny faunus nervously asked.

Neo: Only when I wanted him to be~♡

Nora: "DID YOU BREAK ANYONE'S LEGS?!"

Neo: No...but he broke his own after falling out of the window...he might have had a little to much to drink She responded while giving a muted giggle. He's the most clumsy doctor I've ever known... She fondly thought to herself.