Chapter 20: Sealed & Stamped

A/N DISCLAIMER
I dont own RWBY or any art/vids/pics shown. RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and everything shown is property of their respective artists

***3RD PERSON POV***

Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 1:30pm (Saturday)

Today should have been exactly like every other Saturday. In fact, it had started out just like every other Saturday...unfortunately, it would not stay that way.

Y/N had woken up, cleaned, showered, prepared a quick breakfast, everything he would normally do. He had disemboweled a few toads following a incredibly specific procedure of "cleaning up". Then, just as he expected, Neo knocked on his door. The two "talked" as they normally would and eventually, found themselves on the roof of the dorm...until it happened...IT HAPPENED

Y/N knew the dance was coming up rather soon. He knew it was only a matter of time before he was hunted down by the hormonal teen's, like a criminal being pursued by ravenous bounty hunters. He knew they would show no mercy on his precious cane loving self.

Truth be told, Y/N had planned on skipping the dance all together. Well, he had actually planned on skipping the entire Vytal festival. He was no fan of large crowds and was less than favorable towards "overhyped holidays". Being a foreigner to Vale, and to all of Remnant for that matter, Y/N felt no connection to the week long event.

To make his matters worse, nearly eveyone he knew was adiment about convincing the Doctor to attend. Our dearest Plague Doctor found himself in quite the predicament. He was currently in the hallway surrounded by Team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN and of course, Neo. Apparently, Cinder and Emerald were off "doing their own thing".

Ruby: "Oh come ooooon! It'll be fun!"

Y/N: "I highly doubt that."

Weiss: "Just think! All the cultures of Remnant get together! Imagine all the effort that goes into this event!"

Y/N: "While I appreciate preparations, I dislike the very essence of what the holiday entails."

Nora: "Which would be...?"

Y/N: "Crowds. People. Distractions. Time away from my precious study." The doctor exaughstedly exclaimed.

Blake: "I dont blame him. I hate crowds too, which is why I'm not going."

RW_Y+JNPR: "BLAKE?! REALLY?! COME ON!"

Y/N: "Hah! See, I'm not the only one afterall~"

Blake: "Yeah. I'd prefer to just watch from a distance...ir not at all really."

Sun: "Blake...don't make us use it"

Y/N was silently celebrating as he slowly began to walk away. He was content and remained firm with his decision. He would not attend the Vytal Festival.

Blake: "Sorry, but I'm not going."

Yang: "But Blake, team RWBY won't be able to do the team tournament!"

Ruby: "Blaaaaake, pleaseeeeee?" The young leader said while giving Blake her infamous puppy eyes.

Blake fidgeted in response. How could she say no to those eyes? And Yang was right for once...team RWBY had looked foward to this event for awhile. Well...I guess the team tournaments wouldn't hurt to attend she thought to herself.

Pestilence Over Remnant [Reader X Neo]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें