XMAS Special: (Kiwi XMAS Crossover)

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Dark Souls is property of Bandai Namco and FromSoftware. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies....now, let's celebrate this trajectory wreck together :)

< Special Thanks To The Discord For The Gifts and Ideas. Lord Kiwi Appreciates you all >

- This Event is brought to you by and hosted by a dear viewer's OC. Some changes were made as to make the chapter flow a tad bit better. Thank you for letting me use him, Onyx "Dogenistrador" Bumblebee. -

The gifts/attendees are the proud courtesy of:

"ThatOneGuy", "Goku Black", "Dogenistrador", "Asphyxiation.Cos", "Foshter", "CarlTheMarriedSpider", "RatTheWifey", "Daily", "ThatOneTrapHusband", "FrankTheDangerSpaghettiNoodle", and many more.

Now...let's celebrate this fucking holiday

IMPORTANT: This chapter contains THREE MC's and a Fanmade OC from each book I've made as of yet.

The Plague Doctor Reader will be called "Plague Doctor"
The crusader reader will be called "Crusader Solaire"
Kyori Tenkyuu will retain his name

Thank you, and please enjoy

[Location: The Multiverse: Onyx's Domain]
[Time: Non-Existent]

"Oh this is simply dreadful...absolutely heartbreaking..."

A bee faunas says, pacing back and forth in the endless void that surrounds him. He is dressed in the traditional festive attire: A "ugly sweater" with bee images, a santa hat, red sweat pants, and a rather charming bee emblem on his hip.

He was tasked by the demon Lords to bring holiday cheer to a handful of Remnant's "chosen". So far, he had narrowed his decision. But before he can officially begin the event, he must decorate of course. So what should he do...there are an endless number of choices...suddenly, his eyes went wide with realization and a rather ingenious plan. Whilst doing this, his antennas buzzed in delight.

"Huzzah! I've got it!" I exclaimed.

Quickly, he begins working on the task at hand...building a single room. As a cloud of dust covers a comically large portion of his "work area", he wastes no time and spares no detail. This even must be perfect. After a ridiculously amount of time, the bee man wipes the nonexistent sweat from his forehead. What greets him only brings a warm smile to his face.

 What greets him only brings a warm smile to his face