Chapter 21: Brims On, Masks Strapped

A/N DISCLAIMER:
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Please suPPort the official release. All art/vids/music/etc. Shown are property of their respective artists/companies

***3RD Person POV***
Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 12:45PM

Yang: "Oh yeaaa~ and you should have just seen Neo's little love trail. Right Ruby~?" She said while adding a hint of venom in speaking Neo's name.

Ruby: *crossing arms* "I-I...refuse to admit seeing a-anything at all!"

Weiss: *scoff* "This is no joking matter! The two deserve to be suspended...or...or punished in some way!"

Blake: "To be fair...you all kinda invaded his dorm...so it technically falls back on you too."

Team RWBY sat in the cafeteria at the team's usual spot. Accompanying them was the "squad" teams: SSSN, JNPR, CEN, and Y/N. Though their discussion had just begun, it was the "gossip" of last night's events that took up most of their previous conversations throughout the day.

Sun: "So...just to clarify one more time..." The monkey faunas cautiously started. "Y'all... barged into Y/N's dorm while him and Neo were getting their rocks off... right?"

Emerald: "And you just stood there taking in the view?" She said as Neo silently began to wail into Y/N's arm.

Cinder: *weakly* "I wish I could have seen it myself..." The fall maiden murmured to herself as Emerald gave her supportive pats on the back.

Irritated, Y/N then spoke up

Y/N: "If it's any fucking consolation to you all, you scoundrels killed the mood!" He bitterly said as Neo glanced up from her makeshift shelter to give RWBY her own definitely intimidating death glares

Neptune: "Cockblockers...Oum-damn..."

Nora: "Don't worry, Y/N! I'll help you break their knees!"

Ren: *sigh* "How indecent..."

Weiss: "I-I always knew Y-Y/N was a ho-hormonaly driven gu-" The tsundere was suddenly interrupted.

Jaune: "it doesnt matter!" The boy said attempting to defend his friend's "honor" "You should know better then to invade anyone's privacy!"

Yang: "HEY!" *slamming hand on table* "In our defense, we thought Blake was in danger!"

Blake: "Way to shift the blame, Yang! If anything, you were practically wanting this to happen!"

Yang: "Hehe~ well, yes but actually no~"

Weiss: "And just what exactly is that supposed to mean?!" The Heiress practically screeched

Ruby: "It means Yang was hoping that Y/N and he- MMPPPFF-" The leader attempted to say before Yang covered her mouth as a innocent smile and a nervous chuckle left her mouth.

Yang: "Hehe....uhm... don't worry about it?"

Skeptically, Weiss eyed her teammate up and down. Due to her time with Yang, she had a fairly good idea of what she meant. Regardless, the Schnee couldn't exactly confirm her suspicions without a clear confirmation.

Still though, Weiss couldn't exactly blame her. Y/N was a rather interesting charater. Despite his off-putting "outfit", he was both charismatic and well mannered. And he does have a rather nice body she thought to herself as a nearly unnoticeable trial of drool left her lips. With his proper etiquette and skill, it was no wonder why her older sister, Winter continued to accompany the boy on his missions.