Yes, It is

Arjun's Pov

I was on cloud nine yesterday after her confession, but I am totally broken now. I thought that my Kamiya trusts me, but she doesn't trust me.

She accused me of something which I can't even think of. Pravna is my sister. How can she compare me with her? Kamiya is the only girl I loved in my life. Her accusation broke my heart.

I didn't touch anyone romantically other than Kamiya. Like her, my every first is with my Kamiya only.

You guys will be confused as I said that I am not a virgin earlier right. I know, I remember that. Actually, I was betrothed to Vidya at that time. I don't plan to reveal all the things which were happened in my life to my life partner or anyone as I thought it will cause unnecessary problems in someone's life who is very close to me.

I thought to tell whoever, my partner, that I am the father of Pravan. That's why I was made myself practice that I am not a virgin. When I am married to Kamiya, I didn't change my plan at that time too.

After I started to spend more time with her, I thought that she will understand me and will always with me. That's why I planned to tell her everything on that day itself. Today also, I planned to reveal to her everything. But she insulted my love by doubting me. No, It's not doubt, it's called accusation.

Why did you do this to me, Kamiya? It feels like someone is crushing my heart. How can you think that I was betraying you? Her every word killed me. I am a cheater in her eyes.

Am I a cheater, God? Tell me, you know right. Am I a cheater?

Can't she see my love for her in my eyes? Is every feeling which I showed fake? Am I a fake person?

I will be anything, but a fake. How can she think of me like that? She confessed to me yesterday that I can feel her love through her actions. Is this called her love? Love is something that includes their trust too.

Then, how can she claim that she loves me? No, she doesn't love me. She tried to compromise herself as she doesn't have any choice. That's why she can't able to trust me completely. She killed me with her words today.

I don't want anyone to compromise their life because of me. I don't want anyone to cry because of me.

I remember her words 'You happened. Yes, you are the reason for my every tear. I am broken like this because of you. I am not like this before this marriage, but you made me like this,'

I won't be the reason hereafter, Kamiya. I think that I am not the one for you. I am not suitable for you. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone whom you can trust with anything. I am not the one whom you trust.

I don't want to be a compromise relationship in anyone's life. I am hurt, Kamiya. Your every accusation is killing me.

Now also, I don't know how did you know about Pravna, Kamiya? Is it means that you don't trust me from the beginning, Kamiya?

Then, why did you confess that you love me? Why did you kissed me yourself? I can feel your lips now also.

Why Kamiya? Why? I can't think of my life without you and at the same time, I don't want to be a burden to you. I still love you, Kamiya. But I can't forgive you for this and I don't want you to live this life for the sake of our marriage.

I love you, Kamiya. I love only you. But I think that I don't deserve your love in this life.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my collar and pulled me to face him," Is it true?"

It's Karthick. What is true? What is he asking? He is crying. What happened to him? I heard the door opening and closing sound.

I turned to the door side, Kamiya and Ishu are there. Now, I need to know why Karthick is like this? And what he is asking?

"What is true? What happened to you? Why are you crying?" I turned my attention to Karthick and asked with concern.

" I am the father of Pravan. Is it true?" I asked.

I am startled at him. I didn't expect this from him. How can I answer this question?

" Tell me. Is it True? Am I a reason for Pravna's Pregnancy?" Karthick asked.

" Why are.... you asking this? What happened?" I stammered with a tense look.

He left me and pulled something from Ishu's hand. Then only, I noticed that he pulled some paper out of her hand.

He read the paper with different emotions and then, he threw that paper at me.

I took that paper from the floor and read it. I got shocked as I don't know how did they get this letter.

I kept it in my safe draw right. Oh my god, I just now remember that I kept it in my wardrobe when I was checking it out last time as Kamiya came inside at that time. My god, I forget to keep it back because of all the consequences happening in my life.

" Is it true?" He asked.

" Yesss... It is," I yelled.

---------------------------------------------------

35th and 36th Chapter has been updated in webnovel. Please do support me.