Marriage

Akhil's Pov

" Will you marry me immediately?" She asked.

I am looking at her like she had two heads.

" What?" I asked.

" Will you marry me?" She asked again.

" That I heard. What happened?" I enquired.

" My dad is planning to marry me to his friend's son. He and his family came to meet me three days back. You know he is very... very rude to me. I don't... don't want to marry him," She stammered.

I started to analyze her words. I realize that I did a big mistake by using her in my game. I need to make her understand, but how?

When I thinking all this, something struck my mind.

"Why did you hugged me suddenly? Don't say that you hugged me with love because I know about you. Even though you hugged me, I felt your uncomfortableness," I asked.

" That... That.." I cut her off, "Don't try to lie to me, Swetha. Anyway, you know that I will find it out easily,"

" When they came to meet me, he told my family that he wants to speak with me privately. So we went to my room. He said that he doesn't want to marry anyone, but his family is forcing him. So he will marry me, but I will just be his namesake wife.

When I replied that I will tell my parents to call off this marriage, he immediately pinned me to the wall and placed his palms beside my arms to block me. Then, he said that I can't call off this marriage. He wants me to marry him and be loyal to him, but I can't expect love from this marriage.

He is such a bipolar. He said 'he can't love me' and at the same time he said ' you are mine'. Such a confusing personality, I was already a little scared and nervous because of his rudeness and closeness.

Suddenly the lights were off because of a power cut and I heard the lightning sound. I don't know why? but I hugged him immediately. I don't know, Is it because of a power cut or lightning sound?

After a few minutes, When the power came back, he pushed me like he realized something and went away without glancing at me. When I went to the living room, he is not there. They all said that he went away as he has some important meetings.

I know that I did wrong by hugging him. I am sorry. That's why I want to marry you immediately," She completed.

" What's his name?" I asked.

" Rajeesh," She replied.

I internally smiled at her, but kept an emotionless face. Swetha, he is not the only one who is confused here. You are also confused about your feeling. You are the person who didn't come near me in all these years of our relationship, but you hugged him in the first meet itself. Something is fishy right.

I remember that Swetha is scared of lightning. One day, She is struck at one party at 9:00 pm because of rain. I went and picked her up on my bike after the rain stopped. When we were on the bike, she heard the lightning and I felt her shivering as I am losing my balance on the bike. But she didn't even hold my shoulder because of fear, but she hugged him.

I think she felt some strong emotion toward him that's why she hugged him without her consciousness. I can notice her blush today, but she controlled while saying all this. I think she is not accepting her own feeling because of me.

I want to make her realize her feelings, but I can't without knowing about that Rajeesh. I need to know him. how to do it?

" I know I am wrong. Please don't angry with me. I am sorry," Swetha said with a dull face.