Puzzle

Kamiya's Pov

Suddenly, Arjun asked, "Will you give yourself to me now willingly?"

I am shocked to the core or I can say that I am scared more than that. I don't want to hurt him, but at the same time, I am not ready for this.

I am looking at him without blinking as I don't know what to do? And also I can't able to look away from his eyes.

He is also looking at me without blinking. It's looking like he wants to read me through my eyes or maybe he read it already.

All of the sudden, Arjun started to laugh at me. I am looking at him with a muddled expression. Then only, I understood that he is just pranking me far now. I pushed him and stood up.

I glared at him. He too stood up and controlled his laughter, "Sorry, just for fun. But you looked very cute when you are scared,"

He again started to laugh and I started to punch him in his arms out of my anger. After a minute too, he didn't stop his laughter, he looked very cute when he laughed.

" Take a Picture, it will last long," Arjun said and then only I actualized that I am staring at him.

I looked away from him right away.

" Change your dress. I will wait outside," I said to change the topic.

" A good way to change the topic. Anyway, Wait here, I will change in the washroom itself," He smirked and went to the washroom.

Kami, we can earnestly name this day as the most embarrassing day. You are making yourself a joke to everybody.

While I am thinking all this, " You are looking like a cutie creature when you pout," He said while taking a snap of me. I tried to pull his phone to delete that picture, but he is fast enough to run away from me. I started to run behind him. We started to play like this.

After some time, I ran out of my energy and sat down on the bed. He too sad beside me while relaxing himself.

Then only I noticed that he wore a black T-shirt and blue jeans.

" Are you going out?" I asked him.

He shook his head," We are going out,"

" Where?" I asked. Out of the blue, I remember Amma's words. So, I asked, " And also why Amma is distributing sweets to everybody? She asked me to ask you about that. What is special today Arjun?"

" It's my birthday," Arjun said seriously.

I punched his arm, "Stop you prank Arjun. I know your birthday is Jan 12,"

" How do you know?" Arjun asked.

" I have my sources," I replied.

" Dharani right." He guessed and I smiled sheepishly.

" Do you know my birth date?" I asked curiously.

"No," He said and I looked down sadly.

"I don't know your birth date, but I know one cutest creature in my life. And her birth date is October 15," He smirked and I smiled, "How do you know?"

" I have my sources," He mocked me.

" Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

" First tell me what is special today?" I asked again.

" No, you have to choose the place first," He replied. I frowned at him and started to think.

" Temple," I said.