Broken

AFTER ONE AND HALF MONTH

Kamiya's Pov

I woke up at 9:00 am today as it is Sunday. I did my routine and had my breakfast while watching TV. After that day, we are all in our world. Ishu is disturbed, but she is not sharing with us. I and Varsha want to give her some space, that's why we didn't force her.

But I am becoming guiltier as Ishu is not like before. Varsha is also hiding something because nowadays she is also sitting alone and thinking deeply about something. Whenever I inquire about that she replies the same that is nothing.

All this is frustrating me on one side. On the other side, Arjun is always in the office. We are not even speaking properly.

He will come to home for sleeping alone, but sometimes he is sleeping in his office itself. I am missing him so much, but I don't want to disturb him as I know how he is working hard. And I am sure he will accomplish his idea.

When I am thinking about all this, I got a call from Ishu and she asked me to come immediately as she wants to discuss something important.

I hurriedly left to their apartment after changing to the simple purple chudi.

*******************

Ishu's Pov

After that day, I don't know whom to support. I know Akhil is wrong, but he is hiding something. And I want to trust him, but at the same time, I don't want to break Kamiya's trust on Arjun anna.

I don't know what to do now? After that day, I don't want to face him, so I am ignoring him as much as possible. I am not coming out of this apartment unnecessarily, because I don't want to cross my path with him. Even I am happy that he is not my branch or else I need to face him in the office.

After doing all this too, I can't able to get him out of my mind. I can't able to forget him. I came here to help Kamiya, but now it is not going in that way. I decided one thing that will be good for all. I called Kamiya and asked her to come here as I need to speak with her about my decision.

***********************

Varsha's Pov

Karthick is completely ignoring me after my proposal. When I tried to speak with him, he is not even looking in my eyes. I expected all this, but this is hurting more than expected. I didn't try to speak with him after that. I didn't see him in the past whole month, but I didn't try as I don't want to disturb him.

I don't know what to do with this feeling? I want to share this with my friends, but they both are already in their own trauma. I don't want to add more to it.

I heard the calling bell and I opened the door. Kamiya is standing there with a tensed expression.

" What happened? Why are you looking tensed?" I asked her.

She came inside and told, " Ishu called me immediately to discuss something. Don't you know?"

I shook my head.

****************************

Author's Pov

Kamiya and Varsha sat opposite to Ishu. They all are sitting silently for a few minutes and Kamiya broke the silence, " What do you want to talk Ishu?"

Ishu thought for some time and replied, "It will be better if I leave this city. So, I have decided that I am going back to Chennai itself,"

" What?" Kamiya and Varsha both exclaimed at the same time.