Slap

Author's Pov

Arjun slapped Kamiya as everyone is looking at them with shock. At the same time, Ramya, Dharani, Kamiya's parents entered the hall and got startled by the slap as they don't know what is happening there.

"Arjun why are you slapping my child? What is happening here?" Manogar yelled as they can't able to digest the fact that Arjun slapped Kamiya.

When Sumathi tried to start her interrogation, but Kamiya stopped her mom by showing her hand.

"Amma, Daddy please don't interfere in this matter as this is between husband and wife. And also I don't need anyone's help. I can able to stand for myself," She uttered, and everyone stared at her like what she is going to do.

All this while Arjun is appalled at his own action as he himself is not anticipated to behave like this. But he can't able to control his anger when she insulted his grandma as she is the person whom he admires the most in his life.

Arjun knew that the word 'gold digger' is wrong. Nonetheless, he can't able to accept her insult as he thought that she could have explained her side without hurting Amirtha. Yet he regretted his action because he is also wrong on his side.

Arjun came out of his thoughts when she asked him calmly," So, Mr. Arjun Can I know, why did you slap me?"

At that point only, Arjun came out of his own thoughts and heard her question.

When he tried to answer her, she cuts him off by saying," Oh, you thought that as you have tied this knot so you have a right to slap me. That's right.

You would have shown it by stopping Patti from cursing my family as a gold digger, but you didn't.

I can accept your slap as you can't able to control your anger when I offended her. But you didn't stand for me when she insulted me. What a Justice right. I am impressed.

Since you have taken your husband rights seriously, I can also take my wife rights correct,"

As she finished her talk with the attitude, she slapped him as he did to her and glared at him.

Everyone is offended by her slap except Arjun who is astounded by her slap. Because he liked her audacious character who stood for herself, unlike other girls who will cry at this situation. Even he slipped out of his anger on her and got amused by her.

After her slap only Kamiya grasped her action, she too repented that she would have handled it calmly still she can't able to control her anger when it comes to her parents.

Since she can't change the past, she thought to use this opportunity to make a move on her side. All this while someone is enjoying the drama.

Again Kamiya started to speak, "On account of the fact that the slap can't answer all your questions. I would like to clear myself most importantly, I am not the person who would like to be a slave to her husband, I am the person who would like to be a life partner to her husband.

Before that, I feel like the husband thing is the most responsible one, but I can't see such a thing in you. If you were responsible then you don't have to face everybody today as a loser like Vidhya mentioned.

If you want to show your husband right to me, Obviously you can. Before that, I want my husband to show everybody, especially Vidhya that my husband is not a loser. You have to prove me yourself. Can you?" she challenged him at the end.

Amirtha regretted her deed hearing all this as she understood Kamiya's motive. She wants to say sorry to Kamiya yet she doesn't know how to do that. She is very happy now as she knows Kamiya will be the best option for Arjun and her family. She loves her so much and wants to make a strong relationship with her.