Surprise

THE DAY BEFORE MARRIAGE( RECEPTION )

Varsha's Pov

I am sitting in front of the dressing table in Dharani's room and I am admiring myself. Yes, I love myself in this Half Saree. My make-over is already done. My Half Saree color is mixed of Dark blue with pink. I don't like to praise myself, but I seriously look beautiful.

These past days were like bliss. This feeling is a very new feeling. Yes, this motherly feeling is like bliss. When I am taking care of Pravan, I am the happiest person in this world. When everyone fights to sleep with him, but at last he decided to sleep with me. I don't know how to express that feeling. My love for him increases every day and I am getting attached to him.

Kamiya, Ishu, and I were enjoyed these days to the best. Yes, Kamiya did a great job by making our days the best as she promised.

She took care of all our rituals. Mehendi and Sangeet were the rituals which I enjoyed the most from all the rituals and I can't forget these moments in my life ever. All thanks to my girl. I am very lucky to have these girls in my life. Even we don't have these rituals in our culture, but she compromised our parents as we liked it the most from the north Indian culture.

We always spoke about this whenever we had marriage topics in our talk. Kamiya too celebrated her rituals as she didn't celebrate these rituals in her marriage.

Suddenly, I heard a knocking sound. I went and opened the door. There my handsome boy with my mom.

" What is my cute boy doing? Why he is not ready yet?" I asked my mom while looking at my boy and he pouted.

" He is not letting me make him ready. What to do?" My Mom replied.

I smiled and replied, " I will get my boy ready. You guys can carry on with your work,"

"Go, go to your mom. She will take care. I won't speak with you," My mom said with fake anger.

" Patti, I love you too," He said and tried to wink and Mom laughed at his cuteness.

" Is he trying to wink? Where did he learn that?" My mom asked suddenly.

" That.. that.. I learned from," Varsha interrupted Pravan, " That's nothing, Amma. Perhaps he saw a movie with me Yesterday, that hero winked at heroin in the movie. He would have learned from there,"

" Oh... Ok. We all are going to the banquet hall now. We will send the driver after some time, you girls come at that time. Ok," Mom told.

" Nobody is here other than us?" I asked.

" Dharani is here. She is getting ready in another room. Ok," She told and I nodded.

After she left, I didn't close the door and started to make him ready while speaking to him.

" That day itself, I told you to don't tell that to anyone right," I asked.

"Yes, but I forget," He replied and I narrowed my eyes.

" Amma, I am sorry," He said with a cute smile.

" What did you told?" I asked while tears stung my eyes.

" I am sorry," He repeated.

" No, not that. What did you called me?" I asked again.

"Amma," He repeated.

I hugged him immediately as this is the first time he is calling me 'Amma'. I feel complete now. I don't want to force him to call me 'Amma'. That's why I didn't ask him to call me like that. I let him call me whatever he wants, but I want him to acknowledge me as his mother. I thought that I need to wait for that, but now, I am a complete woman. I feel blessed.