Next Step

Author's Pov

Varsha gave the key to Kamiya and Kamiya opened that room immediately.

Kamiya gasped at what she saw in the room.

Varsha too looking extremely shocked, because that room is filled with pictures of Arjun and Akhil's sister. They both are smiling in all the pictures.

They both are aghast at that. After a few minutes, Varsha took a snap of that room. Then she locked that room and kept the key in the same place where she found that before.

Kamiya is standing like a statue without any movement. Varsha shook her to get any response from her, but she didn't get any response.

" Kamiya, Akhil Anna is going to come," Varsha shook her again.

Kamiya realized the situation and came out of her trauma. So many things are going on in her mind, but she kept a blank face.

Ishu brought the teacups for all and Akhil followed her. Ishu served everybody and started to have her tea.

Kamiya doesn't like tea and she will always make faces if anybody makes her drink, but today she is having her tea without any reaction.

Varsha knows that Kamiya doesn't like tea, but she wants Akhil to prolong his time to check that room. That's why she told him to make the tea and Ishu too understood that. So, she prepared that as she doesn't want Akhil to think fishy about all this.

Ishu noticed Kamiya's face and concluded that there is something that she needs to know. She is tensed now as she can say that thing is not a good one from Kamiya's reaction.

After completing the tea, Varsha told, "Ok Anna. We will leave now and we will come some other time,"

" Why? Stay for some more time," Akhil requested.

" No Anna. Just now, My parents called me and asked me to video call them. So, We will surely come some other time," Varsha replied and he nodded at her.

"Bye, Anna," Varsha told.

When they are going to leave the house, " Kamiya, What happened? You are leaving without saying anything," Akhil asked.

" Nothing, Anna. I was thinking about something, so it got slipped. Bye, Anna," Kamiya told with a fake smile.

" And what is that?" Akhil asked.

"That.. That's nothing. Can I ask you something, Anna?" Kamiya asked him and he nodded at her to ask.

" What is your sister's name?" Kamiya asked.

After a minute, Akhil spoke, "Her name is Pravna,"

"Oh, such a nice name. Bye, Anna," Kamiya said and they all left his house.

After 15 minutes, The three are sitting in the living room of their apartment. Kamiya is sitting silently with the same blank face. Varsha already shared that room picture with Ishu. So Ishu know why Kamiya is like this?

" Kamiya, you are scaring us now. Please don't do this. Speak it out," Varsha scared.

"See, that's why I thought to leave. I know if I left, then you don't have to face these things," Ishu is speaking like she is the reason for this.

" Shut up, Ishu. Hereafter, If you speak about leaving then I don't know what I will do. I am disturbed because Arjun told me that he loved his childhood friend before marriage. Since he doesn't know about her whereabouts, he accepted the marriage. And recently he came to know that she is married. Here, there were so many pictures of him with some other girl and that too she died 8 years ago.