Choose

Author's Pov

" What happened?" Ishu asked while cupping his jaws with her palms.

Akhil replied, "She was Pregnant,"

Ishu jarred at this new revelation. Akhil continued, "Yes, she was pregnant. She looked like maybe 8 or 9 months. I was dejected. My only family also ignored me. Whatever the situation, I would have been with her. But she doesn't trust me at that time. It hurts.

I turned to leave without saying anything and she didn't even stop me. I was completely broken at that,"

Akhil started crying and Ishu too started to cry as she can feel his pain.

" Leave it, We will speak about it later," Ishu said.

But Akhil shook his head and continued, " I was angry at me more than her. If I would have been a good brother, then she would have trusted me. I couldn't accept that my only family. My sister ignored me. I cried the whole night that day.

But I can't ignore her right. So I went to check on her the next day. She is not there.

I asked that hostel manager about her. You know what she told, that... that I lost my sister in her pregnancy complication. After I left that day, she got her pregnancy pain in the evening. Her roommate called the person who joined her in the hostel who was the same person meeting her every month. Her roommate and that person joined her in the hospital, but my sister and her baby didn't survive. They both died,"

Akhil started to cry furiously. Ishu hugged him tightly and let him cry as she wants him to let it out.

After a few minutes, Akhil moved away from her and turned to look at his sister's picture, "I asked that person's contact number who helped her, but they don't know. I asked about her roommate and they replied that she already left for some foreign country that morning itself. When I asked 'why'. They replied that she already planned and she only informed them about what happened in the hospital. So, I asked for her mobile phone. They hesitated first, then they gave me a bag after I showed our picture which is in my mobile.

I searched for the mobile phone in her bag. However, I got some pictures from her bag. She printed our pictures which we met before her pregnancy and I saw some of the pictures with some unknown person. I showed them the picture to the hostel manager and asked about him.

Then only I came to know that he is the same person who helped her. When I searched for the mobile phone, I can't find her phone in her bag.

I asked them about that hospital details and went there. I enquired about my Pravna at the reception. They checked and told me that she died at her pregnancy complication. I asked them about who collected her body. They replied that her brother collected her body. When I asked about his details, they refused to share me as it is violating their hospital policy.

I am totally confused, Who is he to claim himself as her brother. I went to her college again and met her friend to enquire about this person.

Then only I got to know that person's name is Arjun. Arjun and Pravna were very close. So many of them thought that they are loving each other.

Then only I confirmed myself that Arjun made her pregnant and claim himself as a brother in the hospital. What a cheap person he is right. He can't be happy in his life. Then only I joined the same college to take revenge against him. I framed all his pictures in that room to remind me of his act every time I saw that. He killed his own baby because of his negligence.

A Sane person won't leave the pregnant women in the women's hostel, but he did. I become an orphan because of him. I won't leave him. He needs to suffer for his doing. I will make him,"