Love

Author's Pov

" I didn't put that vermilion on your head just for fun. I want to make it true. I started to think of you as my wife. Yes, You are already my wife right.

I don't know when it happened, but it happened. I love you Varsha," Karthick proposed.

Varsha is stunned at this. She has tears in her eyes," Is it true? You are not playing with me right,"

I stopped the car and parked it on the side of the road. I came out of the car and settled on the back seat of the car.

She removed her sprained leg on the seat as I came to sit there. So, I took a hold of her leg and kept it in my lap.

" What are you doing? I can manage. Leave my leg," Varsha tried to remove her leg.

" Please, Doctor told you that it will pain you if you place the leg like that," Karthick requested and Varsha is looking at him without blinking.

Karthick cupped her jaws, "If you feel that my lips are saying lie, then see my eyes. It won't lie. It will tell you how much I love you.

I too don't know what is this feeling towards you till today. But when I felt that I may lose you in the accident. Those few minutes, I felt like dying. I can't imagine my life without you. I got my life back once I saw that you are fine.

I don't want to feel that feeling in my life forever. At that time only, I understood that you have become my life long back, but I didn't recognize it.

Now, I know what I am feeling towards you. I can't lose you. You are only mine and I am only yours. I love you Varshu. I love you so much,"

Varsha started sobbing, happy tears started to fill her eyes. Karthick too has happy tears in his eyes. He placed her head on his chest and she cried. His shirt got wet where she placed her head.

After a few minutes, Varsha moved away with a blush once she realized their position.

" You cried a few minutes ago and you are blushing now. I can't understand these girls," Karthick stated.

" You don't have to understand all the girls," She replied.

" You look cute when you are jealous," He smirked.

" I am not jealous," She said confidently.

" Oh... So you are cool. If you don't have a problem, then I can date another girl right," He said.

Varsha slapped his arms and glared, "Never... Never ever think about that. I am the only one for you. As you said, you are mine. Is it clear?"

He nodded with a smirk, "No oppose to your words, wife,"

Suddenly, she said, "What about our parents? I am scared of them,"

" You don't worry about my family, they will be ok with whoever I choose. Will your parents oppose our love?" He asked.

"No, It's not like that. They too will accept my choice," She replied.

" Then, why are you scared?" He asked.

" Actually, I told them that I want to marry after 2 years. But now," She stopped in the mid-sentence.

" Now what? Now also we can marry after 2 years," He replied.

" You only told me that we are.. We have married already. Now, am I not your wife?" She stammered and asked with a cute pout.

He laughed and cupped her jaws, "When I filled your head partition with the vermilion, you have become my wife.