Love and Tears

Kamiya's Pov

I am driving my bike after sending off Varsha. Something is fishy with Varsha nowadays. She is smiling a lot and blushing while looking at the wall. I know she is hiding something and I think it's about Karthick Anna, but I didn't force her to know about this as I want to give her some space. I am sure that she will tell when it is required.

Whatever it is, If she is happy then I am also happy. Now only, I am guilt-free as I know that my friends are happy in their life. At the same time, I am very hurt at Arjun.

Yes, I shouted at him and I pushed him away that day. It doesn't mean he can't try to persuade me right, but he didn't even try to talk with me. It's hurting you know.

Yes, I was angry at that time without thinking. But after that, I thought about this so many times and concluded that he will have his side of the story. I can't judge him without knowing fully and I have a hope that he won't do anything which will impact my trust in him.

I want to confront everything, but I don't know why? Something is stopping me. Now, I am very much mad at him that he doesn't care about me. It's been 18 days. Can't he try to ask why I yelled at him?

I am his wife right. So, he needs to convince me when I am angry at him right. But that idiot did anything like that. My time will come and I will surely punch him for this at that time. I reached home and parked my bike.

I noticed his car so he returned from the office. I ringed the calling bell and Dharani opened the door for me. I greeted her and noticed that he is also standing there. I went inside our room ignoring him. If he can't speak with me, then why I have to speak. I won't.

I went inside and started removing my jewels. When I started removing my bangles, I heard the door closing sound and I know he is also in the room, but I continued to remove the bangles.

" Kamiya," He called me.

I turned to face him. I am very happy inside as he is calling me after so many days, but I kept an emotionless face to irritate him.

" I got the investor," He smiled.

I got stuck in his sentence. He got his investor. It means he is going to achieve his dream very soon. I am happy. When I am going to say congrats, I remembered that he didn't try to speak with me till now. Now, he is saying this. It means that I am not that much important in his life.

He is telling me this to prove that he will win in that challenge. I am not important to him. Control yourself, Kami. Don't show your feeling in your face.

I turned and started to remove my bangles, "So what? What do you want me to do?"

I removed my bangles and went inside the restroom with my night suit.

I started jumping while smiling as I am so much happy for his success. I looked at my face in the mirror after a few minutes. Tears are also started flowing in my eyes. He won't divorce me as he said before in one of our arguments right. I am very happy for him and at the same time, I am scared.

Please God, Please help me. I started to love him. I can't forget him. I want my Arjun. I want him to win this challenge and at a time, I don't want to lose him.

I am happy and sad at a time. My god, this love is making me bipolar. What is happening to me? Please God, tell me. What is happening in my life?

Kamiya, cool down. You need to be happy at this time. You don't think about any other things. Yes, I am happy.

I refreshed and changed myself into a night suit. When I opened the door, I am aghast.

Arjun is punching the wall forcefully. I can't see his face. I immediately ran to him and try to make him face me.