What?

AFTER 15 DAYS

Kamiya's Pov

It's been fifteen days that we started cooking together in the morning or I can say that Arjun is cooking and I am helping him while learning cooking. These days are best as we are talking with each other daily. We are sharing our likes, dislikes, and many more things with each other.

Today I am going to cook without his help. He is just sitting on the counter and I am cooking here.

" Go and get ready. I will call you once I complete it," I said while stirring the content in the vessel.

" No, I am invigilating here. So, I won't," He said while playing with the tomato like he is throwing and catching it again.

I rolled my eyes, "Ok. Ok. What happened yesterday? Did you met that person regarding the investor,"

" Yes, I met and presented my plan. They said that they will arrange the meeting with the investor in the ensuing week. If he liked my idea then my plan is almost accomplished.

But, he didn't select means what to do?" Arjun said like he is speaking with himself.

"Then, there is nothing to worry about. We need to wait some more time for accomplishing. That's all," I replied confidently as I know he will do it. I am still scared about Akhil Anna, but for now, he is not doing anything. I don't know what is happening? When I called him a few days back, but he is not speaking about this or I can say he is avoiding this.

I feel something fishy here. I need to find out about that. Since I am living in bliss for the past days, I am also ignoring that topic.

"Kamiya, What are you thinking?" He asked me.

"Ah... Nothing," I replied.

"Then, why are not replying to me?" He asked.

" What did you asked?" I asked.

" See, you are not listening. Tell me, what are you thinking?" He enquired.

"I will. First, you tell me what you asked?" I asked.

"I said thank you so much for your support. Then I asked about your friends as you are also not going to meet them and they are also not coming here," He told me.

" Actually, Ishu and I are not in the same team after we joined here. So we will meet at lunch only. But in the past days, she is very busy with her work. I think her workload is very high. So, I too didn't disturb.

I too can't able to go there as we need to take care here right. I thought to go at the weekend, but last weekend you were teaching me cooking right. So, I can't.

If you can able to come early in the evening and help Dharani today, then I will go today evening as I am also missing them much," I replied.

"Why not? Sure. Enjoy, Cutie," He pinched my cheeks and I pouted with the blush. He went off to get ready for the office.

I am very happy nowadays. He is so much understanding in all the cases and I am very lucky.

I started to concentrate on my cooking as I want to impress him today. I made Chapathi and mutton Kuruma with Bread alwa for the breakfast. And I made rice and mutton gravy for the lunch as Arjun and Dharani both like mutton. Yesterday, I tortured my mom for this recipe and she fed up with my repeated question, but she doesn't have anyway.

At 8: 15 am, I completed and started to pack for all. Every day, they both helped me in all this, but today I restricted them both as I want to do all the things.