Vermilion

Karthick's Pov

I am in the tea shop which is nearby my apartment. I went to the office without my laptop today and I have some important things in my laptop for today's meeting.

Whenever I forget my laptop, I will use my virtual machine in any of the available desktops. But Today I need some documents which I saved in my local machine, So I came back to take my laptop.

Once I got my laptop, I want to have some tea. But my parents are not at home as they went to our relation's home for a week as my cousin is getting married coming Tuesday. I will join them on Sunday as I am having some important work in the Office.

Since I am also in the mood to make the tea for me, I came here. Nowadays, I am not being my old self. I am forgetting so many things. Someone is disturbing me so much. Even though I was very upset with Anitha's rejection, I didn't behave like this. But here, Varsha is disturbing me.

Yes, Varsha is disturbing me that much. She is only one person who is revolving around my mind nowadays. I want to speak to her, but I am restricting myself. When Anitha told me about her feeling towards her fiancee, I felt hurt. But I don't want to separate them.

Here, I can't even imagine my Varsha with anyone. Even though it's my imagination, I want to kill that person. My Varsha, Where did it come from? See I told you. I am not being myself.

I can't decipher my emotions towards her. Suddenly, I saw someone like her who is driving the scooty, but I know she is not. I started to imagine her everywhere. No Karthick, It's not your imagination like every time.

Despite whatever she wears, I don't know how can someone will always beautiful. Nowadays, she is not trying to speak with me. She started to lead her life after making me mad about her. These girls are always like this, that's why I don't want to trust them. But my heart is not asking me anything, it will itself decide something and it will just inform me.

When I am admiring her, I saw a car is going to collide with her bike. I started running towards her while shouting her name. No way, I can't lose her. My heart started erratically like it's going to stop his beat. I can't digest it if something happens to her.

I don't want to live my life without her. I can't, I surely can't live my life without her. I don't know when it happened, but it happened. She became my world. Yes, she is my life.

I can't lose her when I came to know my feeling towards her. Yes, I found out. I love her. I love my Varsha.

Before I reach her, the bike collided with that car. The car went without stopping and I can't able to see the car no. When I reached there, Varsha is trying to get up. But she can't as her one leg got stuck between the bike and the road.

I removed the bike with help of the people who are also trying to help her. She looked shocked when she noticed me, but she didn't say anything.

We all removed the bike and parked the bike on the side of the road. She tried to stand again, but she fell.

" What happened?" I asked with concern.

" I can't able to stand, It's paining," She said while analyzing her leg.

" It may be a sprain," Someone from the crowd said.

"Maam, Are you Ok? I have noted the car no and informed the same to the police who are taking care of the coming signal. We will surely catch him. You can log a complaint against him once you have treated your wounds. I will come with you to the hospital. Come," The Traffic Police said and she nodded at him while trying to control her tears.