All Emotions At Once

Author's Pov

" Yes, you disgust me," Varsha stated and her words broke his already broken heart.

" What do you think of yourself?... ah... What do you think of yourself?" Varsha asked him without leaving his shirt color.

Karthick looking at her while the tears are flowing from his eyes continuously.

" Am I a joke to you? Is my feeling a plaything for you?" Varsha asked him again.

Her every word is piercing his heart. He doesn't know what to reply?

" Yes, you are also like cheap men who play with a girl's emotions," Kamiya cuts her off by pulling Varsha to face her, " Varsha, you are speaking nonsense. You are not in your sense. We will speak about everything later. Calm down,"

Varsha's every word is breaking Karthick beyond repair.

Varsha pulled her wrist out of Kamiya's palm and stated, " It's between me and Karthick. Don't interrupt,"

Kamiya knew about Varsha's anger. Varsha won't get mad easily. But if she is, then nobody can control her.

" Varsha, try to understand what Kamiya is trying to convey. You are going overboard," Ishu tried to calm Varsha.

" Don't make me repeat it again and again. It's between me and Karthick. Don't interrupt," Varsha hissed.

" Let her speak. It's my mistake. She has the authority to speak anything," Karthick said with a sad smile.

" Oh my god, I am surprised. Who is talking about my authority? A person who decided to dump me without any proper reason as you thought that I hate you if I came to know about this.

Isn't it ridiculous?" Varsha asked with a sarcastic smile.

Karthick is looking at her with a confused expression. Everyone has the same expression.

" Is this the trust you have in me? Am I look like a bitch to you?" Varsha asked and Karthick is looking at her without blinking.

" Who gave you that authority? If I didn't come today, then you would have done what you have decided right. " Varsha stated.

Everyone is looking at her astonished.

" Yes, I am a little hurt that I am not the mother of Pravan. That doesn't mean I won't accept him as my child. I am not a witch to do that. In fact, I started to think of him as my child already.

What do you mean by you cheated me? Did you do it when you are conscious or you did it after our relationship? No right, then it's a mistake. That's all.

Pravna is itself claimed that it's not your mistake. Then why are you blaming yourself?

I know. If Pravna would have been alive, then I will myself distant from you. And I won't disturb you in your life. I will try to move on.

But this is not the situation here right. Then why I have to lose you? I don't understand. I seriously don't understand.

Karthick understand one thing. I love you. I love you for what you are. Whatever may be your past, I will love you. I love you. I will love you forever.

If it is intentional, then I would have been disgusted by you. That too, if you hide it from me intentionally. But not now, I can't.

I can't.

Will you accept me as a mother of Pravan?" Varsha completely poured all her emotions into her words.

Everyone is looked at her stunned.

After a few seconds of complete silence, Karthick hugged her tightly and started sobbing on her shoulder. Varsha also doing the same by hugging him tightly.

They both are pouring their all emotions through tears. Everyone is looking at them with a happy smile.

Kamiya and Ishu are very proud of their friend. Her every word showed how unique she is. They are happy for her friend.

After a few minutes, they removed from their hug.

" I don't know. I really don't know what good I did in my life. I am on cloud nine now. Lucky is a very simple word that can't describe my emotions.

I am very very lucky...... to have you in my life. Whatever it may be, I won't leave you in my life forever and I won't let you leave me," Varsha tried to interrupt Karthick.

But Karthick kept his forefinger on her lips to stop her and then he continued, " I am 200% sure that you won't leave me.

My girl. My angel. You are my God's gift. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much that I can explain it in words.

How can you be like this? You are healing my every pain just like that. How can you do that?

Who are you? How can you be like this? Love you, Varshu. Love you so much," Karthick stated and kissed her forehead.

After that, Kamiya and Ishu hugged Varsha meanwhile Arjun and Akhil hugged Karthick.

" At last, the major problem is resolved. Now, Arjun if you reconcile with Kamiya, then it will be the best day," Akhil said and everyone nodded at him other than Arjun and Kamiya.

Arjun started, " I.."

But Kamiya cut him off, " I don't want to be forced on him, Anna. I know that I am wrong. I accept that.

Even I got mad at him because of insecurity, I have my trust in him somewhere in my heart. If not. When he slapped me, I would have slapped him back. But my heart told me to trust him back.

I know that I doubted him is wrong. But my every doubt went away when he slapped me. I felt his hurt through the slap.

But, he didn't saw my love anywhere, Anna. He told me that I don't deserve his love. I started to trust him before even reading that letter.

I am hurt that can't he feel my love anywhere till now? But he doubted my love for him. After all this explanation, if he accepts me then I don't want that.

Divorce will be the better option for us,"

" Everyone leaves us alone for some time," Arjun said while glaring at Kamiya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------