Cats Attack Ross

Many hours and many energy drinks later, Laura had hung up her phone for the final time that night, laying back on her bed in relief that they were done with the mandatory phone calls and people to tell. Now it was just their families they had to tell. Looking over to the doorway, she watched him walk all over the kitchen area, the phone cradled in the curve of his neck as he talked to his manager. She watched him run his hands through his hair, scratching his head like it was hard to think and instantly wanted to ease all this stress they were finding themselves in.

They had called the appropriate people as the wee morning hours rolled around, hoping their time calculations were actually right. They went through the movie studio again, agents, record companies, publicists and managers and now, as much as she wanted to sleep, she wanted him stress free even more. Her phone going into her charger, Laura escaped into the bathroom and started up a shower. It wasn't a bath where he could fall asleep in, but he didn't like baths anyhow. That she knew for sure. Testing the water out and adjusting it slightly, Laura came back out to check out him and found him sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his temples.

"You okay?"

"You remember the season three finale of Austin & Ally?"

"Yea, definitely remember that."

"I feel like it's happening in real life," his body flopped back onto the bed. "It's not that it's that bad, I can just feel all of it and I'm being swallowed."

She took his hand then, pulling him up and towards the bathroom. "But Austin and Ally got through everything together, and so will we. We need to relax and a steamy shower is just the way to do it."

"You're so lucky we have a late call time."

"Don't you know it," she smiled up at him, rolling up the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of him, not caring where it landed on the floor. Ross rubbed his hands down her arms as she loosened his belt and snaked it out of his pants. "How were your other calls?"

His hands kneaded over her skin, making her feel much more relaxed like she wanted him to be. "Easy actually. I think Stella was jumping out of her shoes," he snickered as she pushed down his pants. "How were yours?"

"Good. Mona liked the quote we came up with for People."

"I'm glad. We have great teams."

"We do," she kissed him quickly as her thumbs went underneath the waistband of his boxers. Pushing them down inch by inch, she started to crawl down his body with the fabric and smiled wide as she came face to face with his manhood. She kissed it lightly before backing him up into the hot shower.

"You're not coming with me?"

"I'll be in in a minute. I promise."

And she was. Laura pulled her hair up into a ponytail, and stripped of her clothes faster than she thought she ever had. Leaving them were they lay, she headed back into the bathroom and smiled as she heard him singing into the shower head. Trying to be as quiet as she could, she stepped inside and smirked even more while watching him move every inch of his body to the beat of the song. She actually had to bite her lip when she saw him wiggle his butt back and forth.

"I'm talking 'bout starting out as friends, I'm talking 'bout real and not pretend. I'm talking 'bout roles of a lifetime, you and I can even write the end," he sang into the water, letting it drench him from head to toes as she grabbed the loofah on the side of the shower and lathered it up with wash formula. "Here comes that movie scene, one you hate so cliche..."

She let the water run over the loofa and came closer to him, letting the rag sit on his back before guiding it into circles on his back. "You know that's still my favorite song of yours."