Like Sex In Heels

Laura was burning up in her fluffy cloud-like robe as she stood just behind the cameras, watching as Ross as he kicked Godfrey's butt to the ground. The scene was intense, just like the entire movie was. It was the scene where Rory took things into his own hands and fought against Revon's army to get back to Magellan; no matter what it took. Rory was resorting to the violence his character hated. Ross' face was stern and he was driven at the moment, not bringing his eyes up for a moment from Godfrey's. Any distractions and he'd kill the scene for sure. Her hands in the pockets of the robe, she listened in carefully for the dialogue before Alex bought over some headphones for her.

"Thanks," she whispered, putting them on quickly to tune in.

"You did all of this," Ross' voice dominated the fight scene in front of her eyes. "All of it!"

Godfrey and Ross scuffled into the grassland while heading towards the river just ahead. Yaya and Mark followed the two, trying to get Ross, as Rory, under control from Godfrey, who played Malloy, Revon's right hand man and prisoner. Malloy was a tricky character to comprehend, as far as she read. He was a prisoner, who had escaped the future Earth's only jail and after he was captured again, was put under lock and key and Revon's stern eyes. His story was secretive and no one knew his true intentions.

"Give me a reason not to kill you!" Ross screamed at him, the river bank just a step away now as he pulled out the sword he had captured from Godrey's wardrobe and pressed it to the thin skin of his neck.

"Don't do this Rory," Yaya, as Danielle, warned him. "Don't do this. She wouldn't forgive you."

"Yes, she would," Ross said confidently.

"Think about that," she told him. "This girl, who believes in all the good in your heart, would forgive you for killing a possibly innocent man?"

"He's not innocent!" Ross whipped his head back at Yaya and that's where the scene changed again. Godfrey pulled the sword from Ross' hands and flipped it on him, pressing the sharp blade into his shoulder.

An all-knowing smile emerged on Godfrey's lips then, "Got that right."

"And cut!" Stevenson shouted and headed out to chat with the actors in the scene. "Okay, that was great. Godfrey, can you do a little less innocent when Ross is kicking your ass. A bit more scared to what he would actually do to you."

"Got it."

"And Ross. Just a bit more roughness. This isn't just Magellan he took away from you. Think of it as..." Stevenson tried to think before he looked straight at Laura with her headphones still on. "Think of it like Laura was dying. On her death bed, barely breathing. This guy," Stevenson pulled Godfrey next to him, "poisoned her and he's glad he did it."

Ross nodded and that's all Laura could see. She knew Stevenson knew she was listening in and watching but was still just as shocked as he said that to get Ross motivated even more.

"Rolling...and action."

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now! Give it to me...now!" Ross leaned into the piece of metal extending from his hand and Laura knew Godfrey felt it, the blade eerily close to actually cutting him. "You have no idea what you did. She, she was everything."

Yaya started to pull him back, but Ross stood his ground, eyes slanting and grief becoming more evident in his face. "...She wouldn't forgive you, Rory. Think about that. This girl, who believes in all the good in your heart, all of us, would forgive you for killing a possibly innocent man?"

"He's not innocent!" Ross looked back at Yaya again on cue, a cry coming out of him as Godfrey flipped the blade onto him once again.

"Got that right."