Australia

One of the things that he loved about Australia was that he could essentially go from one place to the other without anyone actually noticing him. However, when he went to do just that this morning and walk the five blocks from their hotel in Sydney to his record label's offices, he was met with one of the biggest crowds of fans he'd ever seen or encountered. The moment he stepped out of the door and onto the sidewalk, he backed up right back into the hotel. While traveling with R5 to countless countries on their tour, the crowd was never that insane. Then again, this wasn't just Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff and him. This was him, and Laura, and Milo and Gale, and Summer - who may or may have not just scored a majorly coveted role in the next Star Wars odyssey; a role that was most definitely written and meant for her.

Now back in the safety of a car that the hotel had called for him, he hated leaving all the fans behind but there would be time to try and meet them later. Hopefully. Right now though, he had to lay down tracks for the three songs the bad had started to work on for an upcoming album...or even a little EP. Rocky had sent the base files to him on the long flight over the Pacific and in between helping Laura with her lines for Soleste, her helping him with his for Permafrost and the little sleep he actually managed to get, Ross had listened to them and had sent lyrics back to his older brother as soon as they landed. If anyone looked at their text messages back and forth to each other, they'd have so many questions about what was actually going on between them.

Watching the blocks whisk by on his way to the offices, Ross took the time to actually appreciate the little downtime from the manic movie promo. It wasn't much, but it was something. After the LA premiere, he and the rest of the cast were off again to their disappearance cities from the movie for more screenings, before Tokyo. After Sydney though, they were all headed to Cape Town before Mexico City a month later. Poor Mexico City, they were always the last to get anything.

Sprinting up the stairwell to the fifth floor for the recording level, nixing the elevator option altogether to keep up with hits fitness schedule to make Joseph as buff as possible considering the character was in for a major change soon on the show. The tempo was in his head and he was anxious to slip on the headphones and get the lyrics out into the demo track that could possible become the band's next hit. He had a feeling about this song, too. They didn't have anyone in mind when they were texting the lyrics back and forth, but as the lyrics laid before his eyes on the stand, Ross could definitely say that he saw Laura in them.

He and Rocky had become this major songwriting duo in the business and he never really put his personal relationships into a song before. There'd been little lyrics jotted down after a girl left and broke him, but never a full song dedicated to just one person. Not like Ratliff had done for Rydel or even Riker for one of his former girlfriends. This one though, it could definitely be about Laura. Maybe that's why he was singing so hard right now and putting his all into it and the moment he thought that, he'd flubbed the notes. Apologizing for the flub, he ran them over again, singing as close to the microphone as he could. And again. And again. The third time was the charm, wrapping up the base for the song and as he listened to the playback, had conferenced in Rocky, who was just about to call it a night.

Ross was a little sorry about that, but not too much since this was about the song. Rocky would always be up to talk about the music they were making. They discussed the background vocals and ultimately made the decision to get Rydel to do them all since her voice complimented his the best anyhow. At least in his opinion. Sticking around the offices for a little while longer, Ross checked his phone just as he was leaving and smirked at the message Laura had left him.

Jumping off a bridge today. I shall tell you the epic story of how I survived later.

He laughed even more when he saw her follow up text.