The 'Here Comes Forever' Girl

The next day wasn't any less busy for Laura or Ross. While he was off performing on Good Morning America with R5, and slipping in a few magazine interviews and photo shoot, she was doing just the same. The first offices she hit were the oldies, but goodies: the Bauer publications that still loved to talk to her of days of the past when she was still Ally Dawson. Laura knew it wasn't relevant anymore, but that didn't mean that she couldn't stop by and say hi and you know, give them the scoop on other things, like music or movies or her opinion on what she really thought of Calum's new show. She ran by Teen Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Elle before her last run, to InStyle. She wasn't going to lie, InStyle was her favorite and always dreamed for grabbing a cover for them.

During her run on First Aid and after the Emmy, Laura had grabbed the attention of many publications and was lucky enough to be on the cover of Glamour, and Elle for those. But InStyle was the one she really wanted. Hopping along and changing out her heels in the elevator, Laura leaned on Amy for support and double checked that everything was on right. Last appointment of the day also meant last wardrobe change of the day...before she went back to her hotel and grabbed her R5 tee that Ross had recently given to her.

Laura had a few R5 tees, but this was one was her favorite so far. Not only because it was given to her by her boyfriend, but because it said "I'm The 'Here Comes Forever' Girl". She smiled big as the elevator doors opened up and Amy had to shake her out of her Ross trance. "I'm here."

"Yea, right. That's your thinking about Ross face. None of that in this meeting," Amy jokingly warned her. "We talk about fashion, your movie, First Aid."

Laura nodded, like she hadn't heard it ten times before throughout the day. "Yes, mom. What about this next project?"

"The other movie? Not yet. It hasn't been announced."

Of course it hadn't been announced, Laura silently smacked herself for that one. She had only been told she got the role this morning and after texting Ross the exciting news, had been whisked off to the meetings with little to know celebratory happy dance. It wasn't a blockbuster like Ten was poised to be, but just a little made for TV movie that she was actually looking forward to. It meant she could stay in Los Angeles for most of the shoot and actually spend the upcoming holidays with her family - which meant so much to her since her sister's birthday and Halloween were just around the corner.

The role wasn't the lead and she was okay with that. She'd be playing the next door neighbor of Christopher Egan, the one he starts up a relationship with before she up and disappears only to be found brutally murdered. Christopher's character is of course, accused of the crime but didn't do it and vows to find her killer. It was a good role, and her getting to haunt him, leading him towards the right path was something she was looking forward to.

Many hugs were exchanged during her interview with InStyle where she got to talk about anything and everything under the sun about Ten. She talked about the fashion of the film, the plot, the underlying love story. To her knowledge, it would be the first quotes that press would have a hay day over for the anticipated movie.

"Stevenson was great to work with," Laura cleared her throat after getting a sip of water. "He's got so much life that going to set was something that everyone looked forward to. For me, personally, he made my role of Magellan not seem so daunting. She's this girl who gets her whole world flipped upside down and she doesn't know how to handle it or who to trust. Stevenson, who had this thing about calling us all by our characters names, broke it down, scene by scene and since this movie is just so big...we have a huge cast...he was just the best to work with."