1. Warning and mysterious Women

There was heavy rain in this area last night

There was heavy rain in this area last night. And right now the area is foggy that made him struggle to drive in this forest road.

TAEHYUNG POV
"Damn all the roads are same.Wait..did I just lost? Nah.. I don't think so. let's go further."
I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a photographer. I like solitude places. So I buy a house in the forest. And besides I heard that house is located in a very beautiful place which is also good for my photography. But right now I'm in the middle of the forest road lost or maybe... not.
"Ahh... this road is very puzzled. Oh! there is a man coming this way I should ask him the address."
I stopped the car in front of him and call him through my car window.
"Excuse me sir?" The man stop walking and looked at me.
"Can u tell me where is the grey stone villa (the house he buy in the forest) located?"
Hearing my words his face changed it's colour. His confused face turned into scared one as if I asked him for his kidney. "Y-You shouldn't go there. That place is d-dangerous very dangerous..." He shuttered and said in a low voice.
"Calm down mr. I didn't ask you I should go there or not I asked the address only. If you know the address then tell me fast."
The man gulped and started talking,
"In the end of this road there will be an old abandoned church and you have to left your car there because the road from there is very narrow and Cars cannot go on that road. You have to take the road behind the church. Afte 10 minutes of walking you can saw the grey stone villa."
"Thanks man."
"But I still suggest you to don't go there. A witch leaves there and she does not let anyone stay at that house."
I roll my eyes and drove away of from there.He is not the only person who warned about that place. I buy this house from an old couple. They wanted to spend the last time of their lives in a peaceful place, so last year they shifted in that house. But according to them there was someone else leaving in that house besides them and that someone is not a human and very scary. Mrs lee (the old lady) once saw her and they decided to sell that house and I decided to buy it. Mr and Mrs lee both warned me about that house but I'm unbothered about this fact. I mean witch..?really..? who believed in witches in this generation? Anyways I stopped my car in front of the old church.
"Well... I guess I have to leave my precious car here" 'sigh'
As soon as I get off from my car the cold wind hit my skin.

Authors Pov

Taehyung stand in front of the church and look at that while brush his heir with his fingers. After a few seconds he starts walking to his destination unaware of the fact that someone is watching him from far. Unaware of the fact that this path will gonna change his life in a good way or a... BAD WAY

Taehyung starts walked along the narrow path behind the church. But not alone someone is with him without him knowing.

Taehyung Pov
After some minutes of walking I heard the sound of water.
"Wow.. seems like there is a source of water in this middle forest." I walked a bit further and I saw the villa my new home. I smiled. This place is silent and beautiful just like I imagine. There is a beautiful lake in front of the villa.
"Oh so this is where the water sound came from. Well I guess I'm lucky that there is a lake in front of my house.Ok let's get inside."