7.Alyssa

Y/ns PovI was wondering around the lake

Y/ns Pov
I was wondering around the lake. The weather was dark and foggy. I couldn't saw anything clearly. suddenly I heard water splashing sound. I followed the sound and saw my grandpa. He was sitting beside the lake. Water was dripping from his heir and clothes. It's looked like he just comes out of the lake. And he looks very young as if he was in his early twenties. He looked at me with sad eyes.
Grandpa : Y/n dear remember I told you to fight for your loved one 'He said in a calm cold voice with a slight smile' This is the time Y/n fight for HIM. She is now after HIM. Save HIM Y/n only you can do it. The evil is very dangerous and powerful but I know my Y/n can defeat her. 'I was about to say something but my words cutted when a loud angry scream echoed in the air. The voice was scary and creepy.'
Suddenly my grandpa panicked and blood started dripping from him nose and eyes. My eyes widen and I tried to run towards him but I couldn't move my legs. It's just paralysed so I had no choice but to stand there helplessly.
Grandpa : Oh no she is here Y/n I hav-'suddenly grandpa fall on the grass and it's seems like someone pushed him harshly but I couldn't saw anyone except him. And he stared walking to the water no not walking some is dragging him there but I can't see him/her it's like an invisible power dragging him towards the lake.
Grandpa : SAVE HIM Y/N SAVE HIM ONLY YOU CAN DO IT. YOU HAVE T-(splash)
Grandpa fall on the water in front of my eyes.

Next morning
I was making breakfast for Taehyung and me in the kitchen but my mind was not there my mind was still on the dream. My grandpas words were roaming in my mind. He told me to save HIM. Save who? I know it's just a dream but I can't stop thinking about it.
Taehyung : Earth to Y/n 'I flinch and came back to reality'
Y/n : Oh you scared me. When did you came?
Taehyung : When you were in your own world. I've been calling you for five minutes. What were you thinking?
Y/n : Umm.... nothing important.
Taehyung : Anyways I'm hungry where is my breakfast.
Y/n : It's almost ready you go and sit down I'll serve you.
He nodded and went towards the dining room
I was serving him breakfast but suddenly my stomach growled because of hunger. Taehyung hear that and chuckled while eating his food. how dare he chuckled at me. I felt embarrassed and was about to leave but he stopped me.
Taehyung : It's okay you can eat with me today It's late already you must be hungry.
I nodded and seat opposite him.
TAEHYUNG POV
We were eating silently but then Y/n spoke
Y/n : Taehyung do you know last night I saw my grandpa in dreams. And you know what he was telling me to save HIM?
Taehyung : Save who?
Y/n : HIM.
Taehyung : And who is that HIM.
Y/n : I don't know. I have to find Mr. HIM and save his life. He is in great danger. Grandpa told me that only I can save him.
Taehyung : Y/n that was just a dream don't take it seriously.
Y/n : I know that was just a dream but believe me that seems so real. And you know what was scariest part?
'I looked at her with a frown.'
Y/n : I saw two red angry eyes before wake up. Those eyes were scary as hell.
Taehyung : Okay I get it now stop taking and finish your breakfast also let me eat peace fully.
Y/n : But Taehyung it's serious. My grandma told me if your death relatives show up in your dream and told you or warned you about something that things really happened. So I know Mr. HIM is in danger and I have to save him.
Taehyung : Then go and save your Mr HIM don't irritated me.
Y/n : Okay.
She said in a low voice and we again started eating silently. But who can stop Min Y/n. She again opened her mouth.
Y/n : Taehyung did you heard about vampires?
And she started again. She was talking talking and talking. She didn't even stopped for breathing. She was talking nonstop in one breath. I can't even understand what she was saying. My mind went blank because of her nonstop taking. That's it I can't take it anymore.
Taehyung : SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP.
I shouted she flinch and stop taking.
Taehyung : CAN'T YOU STOP YOUR MOUTH FOR A GOOD SECOND. HOW CAN SOMEONE TALK THIS MUCH. NOW I GOT HEADACHE BECAUSE OF YOU. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR NONSENSE.
I looked at her she was on verge of crying. Realisations hit me. I shouldn't have shout at her but I can controlled my anger. I should apologise to her.
Taehyung : Look Y/n I'm sor-
Y/n : I'm.... s-sorry.. fo-for making you a-angry...'sob' actually.... I-I had no one to-to talk with 'sob' and... I alway ea-eat alone.. wi-with no one beside me.. 'gulp' so... I.. can't stop myself from..... from ta-talking be-because I.. I thought I got.... y-you in my lo-lonly life. I'm really sorry. 'sob'
She looked down and started sobbing silently. My heat ache after hearing her each word.
Taehyung : Look Y/n I'm really sorry I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just...
Y/n : It's okay I understand.
She smiled weakly.
Taehyung : Look I made you sad now I'll make it up for you. Tomorrow I'll take you out like a hangout. Tell me where do you want to go.
'Her face brighten after hearing my words'
Y/n : I love Amusement Parks. I used to go there in weekend with my parents.
Taehyung : Okay so it's final we're going to Amusement Park tomorrow.
Y/n : Yaay......thank you so much.
'She started jumping like a kid. I was stared admiring her. It's really easy to make her happy. She is so innocent. She deserves all the happiness'