14. The Spy

"Jungkook what are you doing here? He asked with a poker face"
"Hyung... (T^T) my landlord kicked me out of his house cause I ate his cake and now I have no place to go please let me stay with you..."
He said with pleading eyes but Taehyung kept his cold face
"How did you know my address?"
Jungkooks face changed it's colour and he gulped.
"I.... I.. yeah you t-told me that day.. that your h-house is lo-located in this f-forest so I came here and asked a pa-passers-by about y-your house and he told me.. hehe.."
"Hmm...I see."
"Look hyung I've come here from a long way and you're not even telling me to come inside you're so rude." He pouted
Taehyung rolled his eyes and told Jungkook to come in.
They were walking towards the leaving room making Y/ns eyes widen. She ran and hide behind a couch.
Jungkook went inside the house and the first thing that caught his attention was the dinner table well not exactly the table but the food that was beautifully placed on it. He gulped seeing them
"Hyung you didn't told me you were about to eat. Anyways let's eat together I'll company you."
With that he walk towards the table and started eating without waiting for Taehyungs answer.
Taehyung sign looking at him but then he remembered Y/n. He looked here and there to find her but didn't saw her anywhere.
On the other hand Y/n was hiding behind the couch seeing Jungkook happily eat her food. Her heart sink seeing him eating all the foods.
"Hey.. stop how much do you eat jerk. Save some for me those are my food."
She mumbled gritting her teeth. Right now she's helpless she can't do anything but to see him eating all her food. Suddenly someon held her left arm and pulled her to the corner.

Jungkook was happily eating Y/ns launch when his phone rang he checked the caller ID and his face turn serious.
Y/ns Pov
I was helplessly watching that jerk eating my launch when someone pulled me to the corner. I looked at the person and saw Taehyung.
"Why are you hiding here?"
"How did you know that guy?"
"You mean Jungkook?" I nodded "He's my friend."
"Can you please tell him to go away from here?"
"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow
I sign and looked towards the direction where that Jungkook was sitting and then my gaze turned towards Taehyung.
"That day you wanted to know when I started stealing people's money right?"
Taehyung narrowed his eyes and looked at me curiously.

Five Years Ago
I was roaming around the city not knowing what to do. It's been a month since grandpa died. All my savings is almost finished now. I didn't eat anything since morning. I went to different offices for interview but they didn't hire me because I don't have any certificates with me. I went to cafes, shopping malls and different kind of shops looking for a job but they didn't hire me either cause I didn't have any experience. I'm doing this since one month I'm tired now. On the other hand last week some people came to me and warned me that if I didn't pay my grandpas debt they will took the house. I can't even pay for my food then how can I pay 10 million to them?
I sign and sit on a bench. My stomach growled. Last night I ate only a packet of chips and that was the last food I had. I have a few money with me that if I buy food with them I won't be able to take a bus and go home. And it's impossible to walk 150 kilometers.
Suddenly a boy walked towards the beach where I was sitting and he sat beside me. He put headphone in his ears and took something out of his bag and it was a hamburger. He unwrapped it and a delicious smell hit my nose as soon as he unwrapped the burger. I gulped and my stomach growled again. He didn't heard it because of his headphones. He started eating it while closing his eyes. I could tell the burger was delicious by it's look and the satisfied expression of this guy. My grandma used to made it for me. Tear roll down my cheeks remembering my precious memories with her. I remember the delicious foods that she always made for me and it makes me more hungry and the delicious smell of hamburger doesn't help it either. Right now I'm very hungry I'm feeling like I can eat everything in front of me even that guy next to me. Suddenly my gaze fall on his jacket pocket and I saw his wallet was showing. It's easy for me to reach there. An evil plan come into my mind. If I stole his wallet I would be able to buy some food for me. But I mentally slapped myself. What are you thinking Y/n it's a sin you can't do that. No I shouldn't do it but I don't want to die in hunger. That guy finished his burger and threw the wrapper. He put his headphones on his bag. Oh no he's going to leave no. I should do something quickly. I made my mind and take a deep breath. I grabbed his wallet from his pocket and then... Run. It took him some seconds to understand what just happened but soon he shouted
"Hey my wallet..."
He started to run behind me. I increased my speed and hide behind a tree. I held my chest breathing heavily. My heart is ready to come out from my chest and I'm trembling badly. I saw that guy come in front of the tree where I was hiding. He was looking here and there guess he didn't see me yet.
"Where is that theif girl? I didn't even buy my banana milk yet and that girl stole all my money. I swear to my banana milk if I saw that girl again I punch her face hardly or give her to the mafias and tell them to torture her to the death."
Saying that he walked away angrily. I sign in relief but I'm still scared. What if that guy sees me again? I don't want to meet that guy in this life again cause I know the result will be worst.