5.Maid for him

Next DayY/ns povI woke up as I heard someone shouting my name from downstairs

Next Day
Y/ns pov
I woke up as I heard someone shouting my name from downstairs. I went there while rubbing my eyes and saw Taehyung standing there with his arm crossed in his chest.
Taehyung : Y/n it's already 9am and you were still sleeping. Where is my breakfast?
Y/n : I don't know. I didn't eat it I swear.
Taehyung : It's not even made then how you'll eat.
Y/n : Okay then you should make breakfast first.
Taehyung : What? 'he looked at me with a frown' Why should I make breakfast it's your duty to make my breakfast every day.
Y/n : Duty..... why?
Taehyung : Because your my maid remember.
Thats when I remember that I'm a maid in my own house. I looked at him and said
Y/n : Oh sorry I forgot. I'll make you breakfast.
'I started walking to the kitchen.'
Taehyung : Wait 'I turned around to him' wash my clothes after making breakfast . 'He said and went to his room with a smirk. I sigh and started fake crying.'
Y/n : Why my life is such a disaster.
That Taehyung guy and his smirk ugh.... I really want to remove that smirk.
Taehyungs Pov
I was peeking through the staircase. She was standing there with a pout. suddenly she started fake crying and started walking to the kitchen while stomping her feet. That was so fun.
Taehyung : Just wait and watch Min Y/n you'll regret messing with me.
I went inside my room.
I was selecting my photos which I took that day for sending it to the exhibition. A photo caught my attention. I zoom in the picture a saw castle head behind the long trees.
Taehyung : Wait there is a castle in this forest. ' A smile makes its way on my face' I should visit there.
Someone knocked on my door I looked up and saw Y/n standing there.
Taehyung : Oh so you know how to knock on the door 'I said sarcastically'
Y/n : I know so many things that you don't even know 'she said while rolling her eyes'
Taehyung : Maids don't talk back to their masters and don't you dare to roll your eyes at me. 'I said in a cold tone while glaring at her. She gulped and nodded her head'
Taehyung : Anyways why did you come here?
Y/n : Breakfast is ready I came here to call you for breakfast.
Taehyung : Okay I'm coming.
She starts walking downstairs and I followed her from behind.
Y/ns pov
He came to the dining room and take his seat. I served him his food and was about to seat next to him for eating but he stopped me.
Taehyung : Maids don't eat with masters don't you know that? You can eat after I finished.
What did he say. Why he's calling me maid since morning. I don't wanna be his maid but I don't have any choice.
He finished his breakfast and get up from his seat.
Taehyung : Okay you can eat now and don't forget to wash my clothes.
He went to his room after saying that. He didn't even compliment my cooking. Such a rude person. After my grandpa he's the only one whom I cooked for and he didn't say anything about it. I don't know why but I felt very disappointed. My grandpa used to love my cooking. I miss you so much grandpa.
After some times Taehyung come back with bunch of clothes in his hand.
Taehyung : Here wash these clothes.
My eyes widen. There's too many clothes.
Y/n : You want me to wash all these?
Taehyung : Yes actually someone poured water on my clothes on the day I came here and now the clothes stings. So you have to wash those.
He said with fake worried expression. He knows very well that I'm the one who poured water in his clothes and now he's taking revenge on me. I cried in my mind.
Y/n : But there is no washing machine here.
Taehyung : It's okay just wash it by you hand.
'What is he mad? He's telling me to wash this bunch of clothes with my hand.'
Y/n : But Taehyung I- 'he cut my word'
Taehyung : Wait how did know my name I didn't told you last night right?
Y/n : Umm yeah actually I saw it on your card when I umm... I t-took money from your wallet.
Taehyung : Hmm now go back to your work.
I nodded and went to the bathroom.
I finished washing his clothes. It took me two hours to wash those. I put his clothes in the bucket and tried to stand up. I felt sharp pain in my back.
Y/n : Ugh... my back its hurting so much.
I stand up and was about to stepped outside the bathroom but that jark blocked my way.
Taehyung : Where are you going?
Y/n : Umm outside to let your clothes dry.
Taehyung : Okay do it but after cleaning the bathroom. 'cold tone'
Y/n : What but I just finished washing your clothes and now my back is also hurts.
Taehyung : Maids don't complain and besides last night I took shower with blood instead of water because of a witch and that made my bathroom dirty so I want you to clean it 'smirk'
Y/n : But that was just water I didn't put blood there. please don't do this I'm really tired right now.
Taehyung : Yeah this is your job I'm paying you for this so don't make excuses and after that clean the basement also when you locked me there for wholeee night I saw that was so dirty.
Y/n : What now I have to clean the basement also? Did you perhaps taking revenge on me Mr kim?
Taehyung : What you think Ms Min?
'Okey now I'm regretting. Regretting for trying to scared him, regretting for being caught by him and regretting for being such a stupid.
Taehyungs Pov
Y/n was looking at me with questionable look. Of course I'm gonna make her regret for what she does. I know she was helpless that time and couldn't think properly. But she needs to learn a lesson and It's pretty much fun to see her like this. This girl is cute and innocent. Wait... what are you talking Taehyung you can't fall for her innocence you have to behave strict with her.
Y/n : You didn't answer me properly are you taking revenge on me.
Taehyung : If you think so, you can think I don't have any problems with this.
With that I walked away from there leaving her dumbfounded.
Y/ns pov
Huh? Did he just left giving me with bunch of works without any discount. This is not fair. This guy is so cruel.
I stomp my feet in ground with all of my anger.
Time skip
Now I'm standing in the basement to clean it. I didn't know exactly from where should I start. This place is so dirty and my back is hurting like hell.
Y/n : I should not have locked him here that night. If I didn't do that stupidity I didn't have to clean this place right now.
I took the duster and started cleaning the dust from a corner. I was cleaning a shelf my hand hit something accidentally and it fall on the ground with a thund sound. I bent down to pick it up and saw a small box. I opened the box and found some pictures of my grandpa when he was young and there was a handsome man standing beside him. I never saw this handsome man before maybe he was grandpas best friend who got missing . There was some other stuffs with the photo I was about to check those but.....
Taehyung : Y/n are done with cleaning
I looked up and saw Taehyung standing in front of me.
Y/n : No I just started.
Taehyung : It's okey you don't have to clean it now. It's almost launch time come to kitchen.
Y/n : But I need take a shower fast I'm stinking right now.
Taehyung : Alright but come fast okay
I nodded and he went out side. I closed the box and took it with me. I came to my room and placed the box on my drawer. After took a long and relaxing shower I went to the kitchen. Now I have to cook lunch for that idiot. But to my great surprise I saw the launch was already cooked and placed on the table. I looked behind and found Taehyung standing there. He cleared his throat before saying
Taehyung : I-I cooked lunch for us. You must be tired so have it. It's not as good as your cooking but you can eat it. And I already ate my lunch so you can eat now.
And after that he went outside the house leaving a surprised and dumbfounded me.
Y/n : What does he mean by it's not as good as my cooking? Does that mean he likes my cooking and told me that way. He doesn't even let me clean the basement and also cooked for me. Masters doesn't do that for maids.
I felt all my blood rushed on my cheek. I looked at my left side where a small mirror was placed and saw my face all red.
Y/n : Yeah why are you blushing Y/n. Stop blushing you idiot.
I seat on the chair and started eating while thinking about him he is not that bad person as I was thinking. He also let me stay here instead of throwing my out. If he had kicked me out of the house last night, now I might be homeless and wandering the streets instead of enjoying this food made by him. Maybe he is a good person. By the way this food is delicious but as he said it's not good as my food. I'm pro at cooking. But I must admit his cooking is also good.
Time skip
It's raining heavily and he didn't came back yet. I don't know why but I felt worried for him. I was setting on the balcony outside the leavingroom waiting for him. After some times he came inside running. He clothes was all soaked. I went to him and handed him the towel. He thanked me while taking it and started whipping his hair with the towel. Actually I knew he will came back like this so I prepared everything before.
Y/n : Go and change your clothes otherwise you'll catch a cold. I already prepared your clothes. 'He looks at me with surprised expression but didn't say anything. He was staring at me for some time and just nodded before went to his room.'
Taehyungs Pov
I was shocked after seeing her caring attitude towards me. I saw worry in her eyes. Was she worried for me? But why I didn't done anything good to her after we meet in fact I made her work like a maid. I went inside my room and saw my clothes was all set. Nobody cares for me like this after my mom. I felt my heart melted. I went downstairs after changing and started look for her. She was still setting on the balcony watching rain. The cold wind was blowing her heir making her more beautiful then she already is. She was humming a song with her cute slender smooth voice which makes a beautiful rhythm with the raining sound. Her eyes were closed and some rain drops was hitting her face because of the wind. I was mesmerised by her beauty. l felt like I can spend my whole life by watching her like this.
Y/n : Oh when did you come here I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier.
I flinched after hearing her voice and came back to reality.
Taehyung : Umm... ye-yeah I-I just came here few minutes ago. 'I didn't find any words to say. I felt embarrassed for staring at her like that. Suddenly I sneezed loudly and Y/n looked at me in concern.
Y/n : Taehyung I think You catch a cold. Come inside I'll make you a hot coffee.
Taehyung : No no it's okay I'm fine I just sneeze It's nothing to worry about and I felt good here I don't want to go inside.
Y/n : Okay but let me bring you coffee.
Taehyung : But I don't like coffee.
Y/n : Umm... then how about hot chocolate?
Taehyung : That would be perfect.
I smiled and she smile back and went inside. After sometimes she came back with a cup of hot chocolate and handed it to me. She was about to go inside but I grabbed her wrist. She looked back at me with confused eyes.
Taehyung : It's okay you can sit here with me.
She smiled and take a sit beside me. I don't know why but I don't want her to leave from here right now. I want to spend some time with her. There was an awkward silence between us but the I decided to break it.
Taehyung : Umm... Y/n you like rain a lot right?
Y/n : How did you know that. ' She asked surprisingly and I chuckled
Taehyung : I just guess by the way you were admiring the rain.
Y/n : Yes you know what I love rain' she said excitedly' when I was little I used to play in the rain with my mom. She also loved rain so she never stopped me for playing in the rain. And one day I got fever because I spent almost two hours in the rain. My dad scolded my mom because of that. My parents stayed up all night because of my fever. They loved me a lot.
'I looked at her eyes and saw sadness in there. I can tell that she really misses her family. This poor girl doesn't have anyone in this world. Suddenly I got an urge to be with her to be her only close one. So I said without thinking'
Taehyung : If you want I can be your family and we can spend our whole life together.