8. Those Red Eyes

Y/n gasped after seeing the scene in front of them. Her hands automatically went to her mouth to prevent herself from scream. Y/n pulled Taehyung closer and hugged his sleeping figure in a protective way. She can't even look at the view in front of her. She tightly closed her eyes not wanting to see the scene in front of her. (you must be wondering what was happening in front of her well.... I'm also thinking 🤔💭 ) There was a wolf in front of them and he was eating something no not something someone. Y/n could see the wolf clearly but the wolf didn't notice them because he was busy with his food and besides some tree were covering the place where Y/n and Taehyung was. Y/n was shivering because of fear. What if the wolf spotted them? How will she protect Taehyung? Y/n looked at Taehyungs face and he was sleeping peacefully. After seeing him in that much pain Y/n doesn't want to wake him up so she hugged him more tightly.
Y/ns Pov
I couldn't believe in my own eyes. I never thought in my life that I would witness this kind of scary thing. I was trembling and tears were continuously falling down from my eyes. I want to scream but I can't. What if that creature saw us? No no... this can't be happened I have to save Taehyung. But The questions was how did a wolf come to this place? As far as I know there was no wild animal in this forest. Then where did it came from. And it's not like a normal wolf. I can feel that it's not just a wolf but something else. And it's eyes I've seen those eyes before when I saw my grandpa in my dreams I saw those red pair of eyes before waking up. The wolf was hungrily eating the person in front of him. After sometimes Y/n didn't heard any sound from the wolf. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the wolf was gone. The place where the wolf was eating the human was empty and clean. There was no sign of the persons body, there was not even the single stain of blood can be seen. As if there was nothing like that in the first place. But how is this possible? Did that wolf just disappeared with the death body. Because they were surely there I didn't hallucinate. I looked here and there to find any sign of that wolf but I saw nothing. Now I'm definitely sure that wasn't a normal wolf and it's making me more scared. If that thing wasn't a wolf then what was that. Then I felt Taehyung moving in my lap. He switched his position and hugged my waist. I smiled a little and rested my head on the tree behind me. I badly wanted to go home but now I'm helpless. I have to wait till Taehyung wakes up. What if I didn't saw him when he came here? What if that wolf attacked him? I shivered at the thought and shook my head. I don't want to think further.
Morning
Taehyungs Pov
I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. Then I felt something soft on my head. I looked up and saw Y/n. I was lying on her lap. Her one hand is on my head. Her eyes were closed. Did I slept in this position the whole night. I slowly get up from her lap and sit beside her. She flinched at my sudden movement and opened her eyes. Her eyes were red and she looks tired. Didn't she sleep last night because of me? Now I'm feeling guilty. She stayed up all night because of my stupid headache. And why is she shivering is she afraid of something?" Y/n are you okay?" I asked her
"..... Huh.. ye-yeah I'm fine. How about you? How is your headache?"
"Oh it's gone now."
"That's a relief."
"Umm.... Y/n I'm really sorry that you had to stay awake in this forest all night because of me. I really didn't know how I came here. I was just-"
"It's okay Taehyung you don't have to apologize. I think we should head back home now."
She said in a weak voice looking here and there with fearful eyes.
" What's wrong Y/n. Are you looking for something?"
"I'll tell you later. Ca-can we go home now please..."
"Sure." I quickly stand up after seeing her so desperate for going home. Y/n also stand up slowly but her legs were trembling and she was about to fall but I quickly held her arms. I signed as I know that her legs were numb because of me. I slept the whole damn night in her lap and she was in the same position so it's obvious that her legs were paining yet she didn't even said anything about it. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to support her but I felt her skin temperature wasn't normal so I placed my palm on her forehead to check her temperature and yes she's burning in fever.
"Y/n you have fever." I looked at her with concern. She can't even stand straight. I sit in front of her makes my back faced her. I told her to climb in my back.