13.Unexpected guest

Taehyung was laying on Alessas lap. The sun started setting in the west horizon. He frown looking at the sun. He remembered something

"Don't worry I'll be back before evening"

Taehyungs Pov
Y/n..... I promised Y/n I'll be back before evening. She must be waiting for me. I... I need to go
"Alyssa I think I should go now"
"But why love it is so early?"
"No it's almost evening I have to go"
I got up and started walking but she hold my wrist.
"Stay with me tonight love"
She looked at me in most sincere way which make me smile
"I can refuse you but how can I refuse those beautiful eyes hmm...? Okay I'm staying with you tonight."
I again lay down on her lap making her chuckle. But her chuckle wasn't sweet to hear it was dark. I didn't mind it and close my eyes. To be honest I'm not feeling comfortable in this position. I remembered the night when I fell asleep on Y/ns lap. My head was hurting badly that night but the pain deceased when she put my head on her lap, the pain vanished when she cares my hair with her soft hand. That was the night I slept peacefully even though I was in pain. I felt warmth hugging her small tiny wrist but here I'm not feeling any warmth on Alyssa. I slowly opened my eyes as my gaze fall on the window again. The sun is now fully dozed off. Everything is covered with darkness now. What is Y/n doing right now? Is she still waiting for me? She must be worried. Did she have her dinner? Is she scared at home alone? Min Yoongi... what if that guy take the chance of her being alone and harm her? No no this can't be happened I have to go. I can't stay here with Alyssa leaving Y/n alone at home.
I got up and looked at Alyssa
"I'm... I'm sorry but I can't stay with you I have to go back Y/n is alone."
I walked outside didn't give her any chance to speak.
I stand outside of Alyssas house and look around. What is this place how do I go back? I didn't know the place properly. I looked around carefully and found out that I'm in top of a hill. Well Alyssas house is in the hill top. And it's the hill where I saw a castle on photo. Maybe I misunderstood Alyssas house as a castle and Y/n started talking nonsense after hearing about the castle that doesn't exist now. I smile remembering her nonsense childish stories.
"Okay Taehyung you have to walk fast and reach home as soon as possible." I walk further and saw something unexpected

" I walk further and saw something unexpected

"It's the place I saw on that nightmare. Hmm... this place really exists. Well lot's of coincidence happen in this world"
I started walking down to the stairs I need to go home fast
Authors Pov
Alyssa was standing in the top of the hill watching Taehyung walk in a hurry. Her eyes were burning in anger. She did it ... she was successful to control Taehyung but it was in vain. He left.. how can he left? How can he disobey her? She's now controlling him then how's is this possible that he left her and went to that Min Y/n
"You can control his mind not his heart"
A voice spoke from behind her. Alyssa turn her gaze towards him and smirk
"But I can still control his mind and that is enough for me your highness"
The Kings soul smile at Alyssa before speaking
"I'm afraid it won't work much Alyssa. His heart is now beating for someones else and look he listen to his heart and left you. Mark my word Alyssa he will defeat you one day"
"You were failed to defeat me back than so how can you expect your progeny to defeat me?"
"His not alone his love is with him. Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n will defeat you. Your evilness is going to end soon."
"You know what your progeny is in my control now and you know it very well right If I sacrifice your descendants, I will become the strongest soul in the world and after that.... after that I can control everything even you" she started laughing evilly "and you know what your progeny Kim Taehyung is going to die in my hand soon."
After saying that Alyssa vanish in the air leaving the king alone. Yes Taehyung is his progeny. He has only two progeny left Taehyung and his older brother. In those years Alyssa killed lots of young man to make her self more powerful. But now she's behind Taehyung his progeny. And the book of souls says if any soul can kill The Kings progeny he/she will be the most powerful soul in the world and he/she can control anything he/she want.
She can't harm the older one as he born with an unknown power. No soul can touch him and one the other hand Taehyung does not have any power like that. But now he have one. The power of love which can defeat Alyssa. The king smiled thinking everything will be end soon.