33. Dark Destination

Y/n : No

Y/n : No..no..no..no h-how can he l-leave me like this.. I will save him.
She run more closer to the sea and jumped inside. She started swimming like crazy but where she'll find him in this huge ocean and besides she's not used with sea waves. The deep she swims the more she lose control. The heavy waves are pushing her and at a time she lose and started drowning in the sea. The water was hurting her but still her eyes were looking for Taehyung. She's trying her best to keep her eyes open but the salty water was going inside her eyes nose and mouth. Her body give up. Y/n started drowning in water slowly. Her open eyes are blankly starting at the blue sky. The sight in front of her started getting blurry when she saw a white thing frying in the sky in a circular motion.
"what is that? A seagull..? No it's an owl, a white owl in day light. Is this a sign that I am dying?" Her subconscious mind started thinking those things when she notice her view is getting clear and to her surprise she isn't feeling the pressure of water on her anymore. she's even breathing normally under the water it's like she isn't inside the water anymore she's in the land. Y/n notice she could swim inside the water easily and that's it her search for Taehyung starts again but the question is where she'll find him in this endless ocean and just to answer her question she saw a light inside the water. Without thinking twice Y/n started following the light and it lead her to him. There he is...Kim Taehyung drowning. His eyes where close maybe he already lose his consciousness. Y/n wrapped her arm around him to pull him out from the water but to her surprise he open his eyes and looked at her. But how's this possible? How can she swim so easily and how can he looks so fine even after spending more than five minutes under water? Everything seems magical here as if someone cast a spell under this ocean. Y/n and Taehyung..they had eye contact. Their eyes where speaking silently. Suddenly Y/n felt so much anger inside her she wanted to slap Taehyung hard but instead she kissed him and the kiss was saying "don't you dare to leave me again"

Y/n and Taehyung sit on the seashore panting heavily. Salty water was dripping from there clothes and heir. Suddenly Y/n's eyes fall on something. The white owl..it was sitting on the a big stone a little bit far from them. That owl was starting at them and it hit Y/n's mind again "How can this owl is sitting her in daylight" Suddenly the owl fly away and Y/n heard a thund beside her. She look there and saw Taehyung was laying unconscious but he was looking fine few minutes ago it's like all the magic just gone with that white owl.

Taehyung open his eyes and closed it immediately because of the intense light. Soon he again open his eyes and after his vision get clear he look at his surrounding. He's in his room in the beach house.
...... : I didn't know you're a coward
Suddenly a voice spoke from a corner of the room. Sitting straight on the bed Taehyung move his eyes towards the direction and saw his brother standing there leaning on the door.
Jin : I thought my brother is mature but you prove me wrong
He again spoke in a cold tone. His face was straight expressionless
Taehyung : H-Hyung I...
He look down as he couldn't find a word to say
Jin : Some people think committing suicide is the bravest thing. A person who take his own life is bravest. *He said walking towards his bed with slow steps* But let me tell you the truth the one who take his own life is the most coward one in this whole entire universe *he rise his voice a little bit* cause they are afraid of reality they are afraid to fight for themselves if they failed once. They didn't believe themselves that's way they took the easy way to run away by killing themselves and guess my brother is the same
All the time Taehyung was looking down listening to Jin's word silently but his next word make him look at his older brother
Jin : I'm sorry that I'm saying this but you're selfish..you didn't think about anyone before doing this. You didn't think about mom you didn't think about your brother and most importantly you didn't think about the girl who only have you..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙔/𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝.
Taehyung : NO I'M NOT..I'M NOT SELFISH. I DID THAT FOR Y/N FOR YOU FOR MOM..."he shouted and let his tears fall" I couldn't find any other way to keep you all safe instead of that
Taehyung heard a heavy sign from his brother. Jin sit on the bed and put his hand on his shoulder
Jin : Tell me what's wrong?
Taehyung take deep breath before telling everything to his brother.