6. The Castle 🏰

Taehyung : If you want I can be your family and we can spend our whole life together

Y/NS POV 
My heart skip a bit after hearing his words. It felt like the whole world world just stopped and no one is here expect me and him. What did he just said? What did he meant by those words 'we can spend our whole life together.' His words were keep repeating on my mind. I felt sudden joy and happiness inside me after hearing his words but I don't know why I'm feeling this things. I started feeling like I'm no longer alone in this world. But the next thing he said makes my all hopes fallen apart.

Taehyungs Pov
Oh no Taehyung what did just said right now. You wanted to be her only family and spend your whole life with the girl you just meet. What was I thinking before saying those. I'm such a stupid now what was she thinking about me. I need to make it up. I need to say something to cover up what I said earlier. So I again open my mouth without thinking,
Taehyung : I-I mean I'm you m-master right you can w-work for me as much long as you want. In fact y-you can work for me a-all your life i-if you want. I am giving you li-life time gua-guarantee in this j-job hehe.... 'I nervously laughed but it didn't last longer when I saw her face dropped she looks hurt at my words. Oh shit did I just messed up again? Well I obviously massed up. I told her to work as my maid for her whole life. Of course she felt hurt anyone can feel hurt after hearing those words. Ugh.... I felt really angry at my self why doesn't I think before saying anything and then she said something that made me sad and more angry at my self.
Y/n : Well I guess I just born to be your maid otherwise why did I get caught only by you and why you give me the offer of being your maid. ' she said with sad smile'
Taehyung : Y/n I-I...
Y/n : Oh it's almost dinner time I should start making dinner now.
She got up and left from there leaving me with bunch of guilts. I didn't want to say those things to her I just want to cover up those words that I said earlier.
Y/ns Pov
I ran to the kitchen as I felt my eyes getting teary. I don't know why but I'm crying. I'm crying because of his words. Why I'm feeling so much hurt? What was I expecting him to say? Maybe something which could make me feel loved, which could make me feel special and remove all my lonely and emptiness. But why? Why I want to be loved by him? His nobody to me. I didn't even know him properly. For him I'm just a girl who doesn't have any place to live so he let me live in his house nothing else. Then why my heart doesn't want to except the fact.
I heard footsteps coming here I quickly wiped the warm salty liquid that falling from my eyes and I don't know why it's even falling. I back face him and started cutting the vegetables. I feel his presence behind me.
Taehyung : Uhh... Y/n I-I'm really so-sorry. I really didn't mean those words.
Huh!? What did he just said. I turned around and looked at his eyes. I can tell that his genuinely sorry. But why though? He didn't said something that bad though I don't know why I felt hurt. But that's my stupidity. Why he's sorry because of that.
Y/n : Why are you sorry? You didn't said anything that bad. I know you were just thinking of my good that time. 'I said with a small smile'
Taehyung : Really you didn't felt bad at my words?
Y/n : No not at all 'I lied'
Taehyung looked at me with surprised expression and then smiled brightly. It's a cute boxy smile that makes his eyes invisible. OMG soooo cuteee..... wait what are you thinking y/n just snap off your thoughts.
Y/n : Umm.. Taehyung it will takes some time to finished the cooking. you can rest in you room I'll call you after making the dinner.
Taehyung : It's okay I can wait here.
Y/n : As your wish.
Taehyungs Pov
It's a relief that she didn't mind at my words. This girl is really understanding. I looked at her and she was busy cutting vegetables. Some strand of hair were coming her face which makes her feel irritated. She was trying to remove those heirs with the back of her palm but failed again and again. After sometimes she gave up and focused on cutting vegetables with a pout. I chuckled at her cuteness. I get up from my seat and started walking towards her. I stand beside Y/n and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She flinched at the sudden skin contact and looked at my direction. Our eyes meet with each other and I lost in her dark brown orbs. I don't know from how long we were staring at each other but my gaze fell in her lips. I stare there from sometimes and then started lean in. The space between us slowly decrease. She closed her eyes and I started lean towards her lips more. I rested my hand on her cheeks. I started feeling something ticklish on my nose and then...
Taehyung : HHAAAACCUHH......
I sneezed. I sneezed on her and we both back off. I looked at her and saw her face was all red same as me. I know I'm also blushing so hard cause my cheeks are burning right now. I turned around back facing her. What was I going to do. What is up with me today.
Taehyung : Y-Y/n I think I sh-should take r-rest I'm going to my room c-call me after you done cooking.
I ran to my room after saying that.
Y/Ns Pov
Eww... he just sneeze in my face. I went to the sink and started washing my face. Suddenly the incident a while ago flash in my mind. WAIT WAS HE JUST  ABOUT TO KISS ME . OH YEAH WE WERE ABOUT TO KISS FEW MOMENTS AGO. HE WAS ABOUT TO STOLE MY FIRST KISS . I felt my cheeks burning. A few moments ago I felt disgusted because he sneezed in my face but now I felt relieved cause if he didn't sneeze that time right now I might wanted to dig a hole and hide there. I brushed off my thoughts and started working.