10. A Beautiful Night

Y/ns Pov
I woke up after a long sleep and stretched my arms while yawning. I looked beside me and saw a food plat was placed on the bedside table with a small note. I picked up the note and started reading it
I'm going to the city to buy some
medicines for you I'll be come back
before evening. I also cooked lunch
so eat it. By the way It's not porridge
so you can eat by yourself I don't have to feed you with excuses (^_<)

Your lovely master
Kim Taehyung

I smiled after reading his note and kept it on the drawer but was it really necessary to wrote master on it. I took the plate from bad side table and saw he cooked fried rice for me. I finished the food and went out side. I'm home alone right now. After seeing a horrible ghost I'm alone what if that ghost come back again and tried to eat me? I shook my head and went towards the library. I need to read a book to distract my self from thinking about that lady again. I choose a book and set on the balcony which is on the second floor. This is my favourite place for reading books. I always choose this place for reading since childhood.
Time skip
I was too much focused on the book that I didn't even notice it's almost evening. I heard the front door opening sound when I closed the book after finishing it. I ran downstairs and saw a tired Taehyung walk in. He comes towards me and placed his hand on my forehead "How are feeling now?"
"Much better" I replied
"Did you eat your lunch?"
I nodded and he patted my head like a kid. He went to the kitchen placed the plastic bag from his hand on kitchen counter and went upstairs to his room. He looked kinda tensed is he okay? I'll ask him later maybe I should make dinner right now. I went to the kitchen and saw the bag he brought. The bag looks a little bit big for carrying only medicines. Maybe he brought something else with medicines . I slowly opened the bag and peeked inside my eyes widen. The bag was filled with delicious snacks. I jumped in happiness and took out some snacks from the bag. I was about to hide them on my dress but stopped after remembering Taehyungs words. I pout and I put them back in the bag. I was collecting ingredients for dinner when I heard his deep voice
"What are you doing?"
"Oh I'm making dinner. why you need something?"
"Did I ask you to make dinner?"
"No but It's my duty right as I'm your maaaiid....."I sarcastically pronounced the maid word
" Yes but right now my maid is ill and I'm not that heartless to make a I'll person work. So now go and take some rest I'll manage here"
"Did you perhaps want to switch positions. Like your my maid and I'm your master." I gave him evil smirk. Actually I don't want him to cook for me again. He looks so tired right now I think he should rest now instead of me.So I tried to make him angry so that he'll let me make the dinner.
" Just do what your master is ordering to you otherwise I'll cut your salary."
"What....no..umm.. okay but at least let me help you"
"No I can do it alone. Now go and take this bag with you."He handed me the plastic bag and I took the bag with widen eyes "Are these snacks for me?'
"Yes... wait you knew what's inside this bag?"
"I actually... I checked it before.. hehe" I nervously laugh
"Hmm... it's okay these are for you now go and take some rest" He said in a cold tone. I smiled cheekily and hugged him "Thank you so much... you're are the best." I pulled out at looked at him. He was smiling also but when our eyes locked he quickly changed his smiley face into a cold face and clear his throat trying to act bossy. "You're wasting my time I have to start cooking"
"Let's cook together" I again tried to convince him
"You're not gonna listen to me right okay I'm taking these snacks back"
"What no no I'm going just don't take them back."
Such a stubborn guy. I went outside the kitchen with a pout.
Taehyungs Pov
I chuckled after she left. This girls is something as. I never saw a girl like her. All grown up but still such a baby. I started cooking with a smile on my face but one thing is still didn't go from my head.. Min Yoongi. Who is he? How does he know Y/n? Is Min Yoongi really his real name or he was faking it. Is it coincidence that he's name is same with the person who was lying on the grave we were standing in front of or he just wanted to prank me by scarring me? And where does he go in one blink? Most importantly what is his connection with Y/n?
Authors Pov
Y/n and Taehyung was silently having their dinner when something hit Y/ns mind. "Taehyung you promised me that you will take me to the amusement park today"
Taehyung stopped eating as himself forgot about it because of yesterday's incidents.
"But Y/n it's already night. I'll take you there tomorrow okay"
"Okie dokie" They again started eating between some random talks about each others likes and dislikes
Next Morning (6am)
Taehyung woke up and went to the kitchen after freshen up to made breakfast for Y/n. He wrote a small note for her and kept it beside her food before went outside of the house with his camera. He smiled took deep breath in the fresh morning air. Today he decided to walk in a new path and after twenty minutes of walking he discovered a beautiful place it was like he was in a fairy tale.
Taehyung was to focused on taking photos of that place where someone lightly tapped his shoulder. He looked behind and saw Alissa...
Y/n Pov
I woke and went downstairs to make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and saw breakfast was already cooked and placed beautifully on the kitchen counter with a note beside it. I smiled and took the note in my hand