19. Don't leave me

Laying on the bed with his right hand under his head the only thing that running in his mind was Y/n. His heart was beating rapidly without any reason. An unknown fear was covering him. Why he's feeling like this? The answer he didn't know either. He sign heavily and close his eyes to sleep. But sleep didn't come instead Y/ns crying face flash in front of his eyes after he close them. He quickly open them and got up. Sitting in his bed he brush his heir backwards with his hands in frustration.
Taehyungs Pov
What have I done? I scolded her saying hurtful words just because of jealousy. I hate seeing her tears that's why I brought Alyssa here but now I'm the one who made her cry. I just want to punch my own face right now. I need to see her and say sorry to her. I know sorry is insignificant in front of what I did to her but just want to see her face to calm my heart. I went to the balcony to check if she's still outside or not and no she wasn't there. The place where she was sitting minutes ago is now empty. The night is calm unlike my heart. The wind is blowing slowly making the leafs and grass swing with its rhythm. Everything is calm except for the lake water. It was making to many waves as if a war happening inside there. I frown a little but it's not the time to think about it. I need to see Y/n right now.
I went inside the guest room where Y/n is currently staying. But the room was dark and the bed was empty. She wasn't there. Then where is she? In the secret room behind the library? But Jungkook already see her so there's no need to hide in that small dark room right? But I think I should check there..

I run outside after searching for Y/n in the whole house. She wasn't anywhere inside the house. My desperate eyes were looking for her figure around the whole area in this dark night
Taehyung : Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?
I shouted her name. My hands are shivering I feel like crying. She never went out this late night
Taehyung : Y/N I'M SORRY DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THIS PLEASE REPLY IF YOU'RE HEARING ME
I just want to hear her soft voice to know she's fine she's safe. I started running desperately searching for her. I know she's somewhere near I can feel her but why my heart is aching like this? Why an unknown fear is chasing me? Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head making me groan closing my eyes. But then a deep familiar voice echoed inside my head.
Yoongi : Save her....

Y/ns Pov
I hissed in pain as my head hit with a stone under the water after that hand pulled me inside. I open my eyes and regret it when I saw that creepy lady just in front of me. She was smiling at me showing her broken teeth which makes her blood red tongue visible. Her heirs were flying under the water which makes her face fully display. Her blood red eyes doesn't have any pupil and the nerves of her eyes are popping out. Her face is covered with rotten flash some of her bones were visible. She's looking more creepier now. I can't even look at her but her face is right in front of me. I look beside me not wanted to see her creepy face but I saw something more creepier. There are lots of skeleton under this lake not only skeletons there are also a lot of half rotten dead body here each and every dead bodys eyes were open and they were looking at me with a creepy smile. They were familiar with them who followed me in the basement that night. I closed my eyes in horror. Suddenly that creepy lady grab my throat and started chocking me. She started dragging me more under the water. I'm automatically drowning under the deep water.

Now I'm not feeling the hand on my neck anymore. Maybe she left my troat. I opened my eyes.Everything is dark here. The only thing I'm seeing right now is the half moon from under this dark water. I was suffering to breathe a while ago but now everything is feeling numb. I'm not feeling any pain anymore. I slowly closed my eyes but suddenly I heard a splash sound on the water as if someone jumped on it then I feel someones presence with me that person hold my hand. But I was too lazy to open my eyes and it took me to another dark world.

Taehyungs Pov
Yoongi..? I'm sure it's his voice but where is he? I started looking around for him when again I heard his voice
Yoongi : Save her Taehyung she is drowning.
I can't identify the direction of his voice as if it's coming from my head. He's no where to be seen but I can hear his voice clearly. He's telling me to save someone.. wait is he perhaps talking about Y-Y/n? No no she's fine I know she is.. but what if she isn't?
Taehyung : HEY YOONGI CAN YOU HEAR ME..?PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IS MY Y/N
Nothing come up to my mind so I shouted to the air in a hope to get an answer and after a moment I heard Yoongis voice again
Yoongi : She's drowning under the lake.
My heart skip it's beat after hearing that. My hands turned cold when I remembered the unsteady wave on the lake water. I ran towards the lake and without thinking twice I jumped on it. It was so dark under the water. I let my eyes to adjust the darkness here as I keep swimming deep inside. The only thing in my mind and heart is Y/n right now. I can't let anything bad happen to her. Suddenly something white caught my attention. I look at there carefully and saw it's Y/ns dress. There she is drowning more and more under the water. My heart stopped seeing her in this position. I started swimming towards her. I hold her waist and pulled her body in my arms.