3. Being caught

Every muscles of my body froze

Every muscles of my body froze. I felt numb. I even forgot to blink. That thing which standing outside the window was looking straight at me.
Then I heard something breaking sound behind me. I looked back and saw the flower vase behind me was broken into pieces. Suddenly the lights turned on. I looked back the window again and saw no one.
"D-did I just saw a g-ghost?" 'I gulped'
But ghosts doesn't exist. Then what was that? Who was she?
Not knowing what to do I went to the bathroom and turn on the shower. The warm water was running down my body and I was standing there still couldn't process what just happened few minutes ago.
After taking shower I blankly went to the bed and lay down.
"What was that or who is she? Was that actually a ghost. Is it true what Lees and that man said about this house? But how's this possible. That kind of things doesn't exist. Did I hallucinate because of what happened after I came this house. I don't think so. And about those things where did all my money go from my wallet? who locked me in the basement? Who was screaming last night? Who wrote those things in the mirror and why he/she doesn't want me to live here?"
So many questions were running inside my mind. And I know the answer is that girl only. She is behind all of this. I need to find her. I need to find the answer and I will find my answers.
I was in my deep thoughts after some times my eyes felt heavy and I fall asleep.

I was half asleep when I felt someones presents beside me and she whispered in my ear
"I see you sleep every night." I shut open my eyes and look beside me and saw the place was empty. She wasn't there anymore. I sat up and turn on the light. My gaze run around the whole room but there was no one in this room beside me. Now my mind is blank. I don't know what should I do in this situation. I can't even share this to anyone. Want if they think I'm crazy. I looked at the time it was 1am. I let out a heavy sigh and again lay down on the bed.

AUTHOR POV
After some minutes Taehyung fall asleep. But she was still standing in front of him.
"You are braver than I thought. No one can't sleep peacefully in my house, I never let them. But... you how can you sleep so calmly after all those things I'm doing to you?Why you are not scared? I have to do something big so that you can ran away from my house."

Time skip at morning
Taehyungs Pov
I woke up do my morning routine and after that I went to the kitchen for making breakfast. I was thinking about the last night incident. I have to find out who is doing this. I never thought in my life that I would be in this kind of situation like I have ghosts in my house. I rubbed my forehead before opening the fridge. I frown after seeing my fridge was empty. I'm out of grocery but how? Last night I had enough groceries after making dinner then? How the grosery finished? I left some kimchi last night but It's not there now.
"I know It's her. That ghost girl eat all my foods."
I search the cabinets for some snacks but can't find any.
"Did she ate my snacks also? Uh... I'm soo hungry right now."
I ran to my room grab my wallet check the money and went outside for grocery shopping.
Time skip
It's a cloudy day. After breakfast I went for a walk. The weather is quite windy and cold. The cold wind hit my skin making my muscles relaxed. I inhaled the beautiful smell of nature. I felt really good right now. Even it's a cloudy day but the blue sky is still there. It calmed my mind.
Authors pov
Even though the weather is dark and cold because of the clouds but the sun is also there under the clouds hiding itself. But when it comes out of the sheet of clouds, it illuminates and warms the earth with its light. Right now Taehyungs time is also a little bit cloudy and now his sun is hidden in the clouds. But soon she'll come out and he'll find her. She will fill his life with lights and warmness. she will protect him from all the darkness.
Taehyungs pov
I came back home after a peaceful walk.
"The house looked quite messy so I decided to clean it"
Time skip 6pm
I was on my room playing with my phone. I felt really exhausted after cleaning the house. I need to hire a maid as soon as possible. This house chores is not possible for me. I even burnt my lunch. Then I heard some sounds from down stairs. I get up from my bed and started walking downstairs. I went downstairs and discovered that the sound is coming from the leavingroom. I walk further and heard someone is chewing something hard like wafers or biscuits. I walked to the leaving room and saw the TV was on. I frown cause I didn't turn on the TV today. I grab the remote and turn it off. I was about to leave the room but something smashed under my foot I looked down and saw rice crackers. The packet was open and some rice cracker were scattered down. Where did those crackers came from.When I was looking in the morning, I didn't find any snacks. It means the one who stole all my foods where here and enjoy my snacks before I came. I need to catch her as soon as possible. I started searching for her. I search the whole house not even the house I search around the house for an hour but didn't find anyone. There was not a sign of a human. Am I really searching for a human? Is she really a human or something else I didn't even believe? Is things like soul really exist? Unusual questions were running through my head. I let out a sigh and went back to the house.

After dinner I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the shower but no water came. I frown and twisted the shower nob again. And this time liquid came out from the shower but the liquid was not water that was blood. Blood was flowing through the shower instead of water. My eyes widen. It almost popped out from the socket. I ran to the bedroom without turning off the shower. Suddenly my phone rang. I received the phone call without checking the caller ID
Taehyung : H-hello.
There was silence for some seconds. Then someone spoke from the other side with a deep scary voice.
"If you love your life leave my house."
"Who are you? 'silence'.
I SAID WHO ARE YOU?"
Suddenly the person from other side starts laughing I flinched and dropped the phone. The sound of her laughter can be heard not only from my phone but from the whole house. The sound of her laughing was echoing in the whole house. I ran down stairs. I don't even no where is the sound coming from. It's echoed from the whole house. And then the sound stopped. I was silently standing in the staircase all numb. My mind wasn't working. What is happening? After a few seconds I came back to my sense and rushed to my room and grab my phone from the floor to check the caller ID. My hand start trembling when I saw the last number of my call history. That was my friend's number. He called me 5 hours ago. Then where did that number go from where the call came?
Did I actually get a call or I'm going insane. I run to bathroom and saw the shower was still on but there was no blood only the water came out from the shower. I wasn't surprised. I knew something like this would happened. I mean ever since I came to this house I have been seeing strange things but when I try to see it a second time everything was normal. Thats enough tomorrow I'll find the one behind these for sure.

Time skip 12.30am
Taehyungs pov
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a peaceful melodious music from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw a girl playing the piano which is placed in the small library. The room is still dark. The moonlight was coming through the window. Suddenly she stopped playing and looked behind her where I was standing. She is wearing the same dress like that ghost girl from last night. Or maybe she is the same girl. But her eyes were normal now and her skin was not whiter like before. But her lips is still covered with blood. Blood was dripping from the side of her lips. She turned towards me and started walking to my direction. Something was shining in her left hand. I looked at that thing and it's a knife. The knife was covered with blood. My eyes widen. She was still walking towards me with slow steps while holding the knife.
Suddenly she spoke in a creepy voice while walking towards me.
"I told you to leave my house if you love you life."
I gulped not knowing what to do. My legs were frozen. Should I run? But then I make my mind. I started walking towards her with long steps and grab her hand which was holding the knife. I twisted her hand to her back. And she hissed in pain.
" Ouch!"
" I didn't knew ghosts can feel pain" 'smirk'
I knew there is nothing such things like ghost. This girl was doing all this things and she is a human.
"Now tell me who are you and why do you want me to leave the house?"
??? :...............
"I ASKED WHO ARE YOU?"
I shouted she flinch and gulped before saying
"MI-MIN Y/N."