12. The Book

It's been two days after that incident. Y/n is kinda okay now. Taehyung take a good care of her. He didn't leave her sight even for an hour because Y/n is afraid. He didn't went out for photography also. He's staying at home 24 hour because of Y/n and right now Y/n is getting ready cause Taehyung told her he's going to take her somewhere.
Taehyungs Pov
I told Y/n to get ready cause today is the day Namjoon hyung appoint for us. Namjoon hyung is a great psychiatrist he can help Y/n about her seeing ghost matter. I didn't told Y/n that we're going to a psychiatrist for her because I know she will be hurt thinking I didn't believe her and think her as a psycho. But I'm just doing it for her good. I know she doesn't have any mental problem maybe she watch too many movies and just hallucinating things but it wouldn't be hurt to see a psychiatrist right? So I decided to take Namjoon hyungs help.
I was in my thoughts when the bathroom door opened and Y/n walk out wearing a simple floral dress looking gorgeous as always but one thing I didn't like so I got up from the bed walk closer to her and pulled out the hairpin from her hair let her smooth rose like hair free
"I told you not to tie your hair."
I whispered into her ear and she blushed looking away making me chuckle.

We were now standing in front of Namjoon hyungs house cause I don't went to his clinic as Y/n would suspect something. I looked beside me where Y/n is standing
" Where are we?" She asked nervously
"It's my friends house I have some important work with him
Don't worry it doesn't take time."
I hold her hand and walked towards the door

Authors Pov
Taehyung was about to press the door bell but he noticed it was broken so he decided to knock the door. He knocked the door and the door opened by itself cause the door nob was also broken. It make Taehyung sign heavily
"This guy didn't change a bit" He called his name from outside and a tall man come just after the call as if he was waiting for them. He smiled brightly showing them his dimples and give Taehyung a brotherly hug
"Long time no see Taehyung how are you?" He said breaking the hug
"I'm fine hyung. Umm.. hyung this is Y/n and Y/n this is Namjoon hyung my friend"
"Oh.. it's nice to meet you Y/n." He extend his hand for a handshake but Y/n doesn't take it she hide behind Taehyung as she was nervous and afraid at the same time. Namjoon understood her situation and removed his hand laughing awkwardly
"Umm...come on let's go inside then we'll talk"

Taehyung took Y/n inside the leaving room and made her seat on the couch. He seat in front of her and hold her hand
"Y/n he's my friend. He's a nice guy so you don't have to afraid of him okay"
Y/n just nodded and after sometime Namjoon walked in with a try on his hand which is full of Y/ns favorite snacks. Actually he asked Taehyung about her likes and dislikes so that will make his work easy. Namjoon placed the tray in front of Y/n and her face lit up which he noticed.
"Well Y/n this is my favorite snack you should try it."
He forwarded a pudding plate to Y/n. Y/n looked at Taehyung he nodded and Y/n hesitantly took it from Namjoons hand.
"Yeah.. hyung this is Y/ns favorite snack also"
"Oh really.. looks like we have same tastes right Y/n"
This time Y/n smile a little before nodding. "So Taehyung how's your life going" Namjoon asked Taehyung and they started talking randomly to make Y/n comfortable. Namjoon also told some jokes in the middle making Y/n laugh and Taehyung happy seeing her smiling and laughing after two days. He was dying to see her smile in those two days. Y/n also started feeling comfortable with Namjoon.
"Well Y/n you know I have a big garden in this house wanna visit?"
Y/n nodded excitedly making Namjoon chuckle

Y/n become busy admiring the garden as soon as the three of them come here. This is the time Namjoon thought he sign taehyung with his eyes. Taehyung understand and quickly nodded" Umm... hyung I need to use the washroom I'll be back? Is it okay for you Y/n?" Y/n was trying to catch a butterfly but she stopped and looked at Taehyung before smiling at him in allowance. Taehyung went inside and Y/n again focus on the butterfly. Namjoon clear his throat before speaking" You like this place?"
"You know what I love it. This garden is really beautiful. There are so many butterflies"
"I know.. But every beautiful things have something dark on it"
Y/n frown before asking "What you mean?"
"I mean lots of soul roam around this garden at night"
Y/n started trembling after hearing Namjoon words. Namjoon noticed it and quietly hold her arms
"What happened Y/n why are you trembling did you perhaps see something like this?" Namjoon carefully asked making Y/n looked at him with teary eyes