Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Joffrey paced the room continuously throwing glances at Amelia and seeing the massive gash on her arm to the multiple bruises which were staring to form. His overprotective brother side was coming in as he looked at the pain that she was in and couldn't help but grimace as he looked over at her again. He knew that he shouldn't have condemned Amelia to the pain she was in now truly that was her own fault she played with the lion and he doesn't take to kindly to being disobeyed many lost their heads for that deed. But yet he still couldn't forgive her for being so deceitful and manipulative. He was her sweet and innocent sister after all.

Amelia thought that if she had stayed still for long enough maybe just maybe he could have forgotten that she was there in the first place and let her sleep. However this was very seldom the case. Amelia laid as still as possible on the bed and listened to the constant movement of footsteps as Joffrey was pacing the floor. "You knew I never wanted you to yield a sword and yet you go against orders defy me, but what hurts even more was that you confided in a peasant to teach you this murderous skill. How could you, why would you be so stupid. Besides your skills are something to laugh at you couldn't even win" Amelia forced herself to sit up and look at Joffrey she knew she was no good but she was in a lot of pain. "I am sorry your Grace truly I am , but please I am in pain please can maester Pycelle come and see my arm it is causing me the upmost pain." Joffrey looked at Amelia and saw the pain in her eyes "I will call for him" Joffrey stated. He looked at Amelia and pulled her up and off the bed and placed her rather harshly onto the chair the he was once sitting on.

Joffrey then continued pacing the floor as he carried on talking at least this time it was his lecture and what the outcome of her stupid actions had come down to. "I'm going to have to move back the execution of Timothy. Myrcella is leaving tomorrow and all of us will be present even if it means you're in shackles or tied to me in some way you are not being let out of my sight for a very long time and this sword it can now go to Tommen be my name day present to him wouldn't that be nice." Joffrey sneered as he looked at Amelia. "Besides. It won't be uncommon you follow me around like a lost puppy anyway. Your room. You're being moved to the room next to mine through the passage door. So I can keep an eye on you and also to nowhere you are at all times. Any weapons that were once in your room and now gone and will be placed with mine. You will be out into a cell for a week after the execution to learn your place" at this Amelia shot up petrified she had only been put into a cell once and that was for disobeying her father to the point where she thought she might be being killed. She looked back yo at Joffrey and shook her head although Joffrey's back was to her he could tell she wouldn't like it. It was because of Joffrey that she was let out when she was put in their by father he could sense the fear that was building up within her.

"After that you will be confined to your chambers reporting to me as soon as you wake and before you sleep. I will not have a repeat of this situation where you are being so careless Amelia." Joffrey continued on. I sat there and listened as best as I could before Joffrey picked me up and placed me upon his bed. "Now sleep and I will wake you up as the dawn breaks. I want you to look smart and presentable tomorrow and not let the name down. Now sleep."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please vote and comment- Thank you for 1K reads i am so greatful. Going to include a scene from the show in the next chapter.