Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Joffrey told the hound to take Amelia to his chambers and that if she awakes, tell her that the storm made her scream and Joffrey wanted her to spend the rest of the night in his chambers. The hound nodded his head before taking the boys features in. He told his men to throw him in the dungeon and beat him until he was black and blue, get him to tell them anything that would work against him. A few minutes later Jaime Lannister came running in, “is she alright, is she hurt?” Joffrey looked at him and the replied “she courted him to bed. It was her idea. Stupid child.” Jamie looked shocked for one moment before regaining his composure. “What are you going to do?” Joffrey just shook his head. “Call all of the knights that rode out with her yesterday, her handmaidens I want to know who he is and why he is here.” But Joffrey already knew and as the boy was pulled from his sleep screaming and crying for mercy from the king. Jamie nodded his head and set off to find any of the knights that were with her yesterday and bring them to the king.

Meanwhile Joffrey strode leisurely back to his chambers where he paid Esme rather well for her troubles and if anything happened to Amelia or if she does anything wrong Joffrey would want to know immediately. Esme grabbed to four golden coins that lay on the table and left just moments after Amelia woke up. Joffrey watched as Amelia wore up and notice the familiar surroundings of Joffrey’s room Amelia shouted for his name and quickly Joffrey walked over to her. “Shhh Amelia its ok I’m here now, do not worry it was only a storm.” Amelia looked up at Joffrey with utter confusion on her face. “but I don’t remember hearing anything” Joffrey looked down at Amelia “you screamed so loudly all my guard ran in thinking you were being killed” Amelia lowered her head and then looked up with fear at Joffrey, several thoughts were running around her head, she hoped that timothy wasn’t caught but the twinkle in her eye just for a few moments told Joffrey everything that he wanted to know. “Come I had your handmaidens bring in your dress, go behind the screen and I will tie the back of your dress once you are done. We must head to court something has happened and it’s a matter of urgency.” Amelia looked at Joffrey before complying and getting dressed.

Once Joffrey had finished tying the back of Amelia’s dress he grabbed her arm and took her to the throne room, as she walked in the usual bustle and whispers of the court were at play. But this time Amelia felt like they were all directed to her, getting disgust looks and filthy whispers Amelia kept her head down and Joffrey let go of her arm and walked to the stairs where his iron throne sat. Whilst Amelia stayed at the bottom, come Amelia come and sit on the iron throne. Amelia shook her head “That is a seat for a king and I do not deserve such an honour.” Amelia said sweetly. “Are you denying our king?” Amelia quickly shook her head again, “than sit on the throne.” Amelia quickly scrambled up the stairs and sat on the throne. Usually she sat on Joffrey’s lap and found sitting their rather comfortable, but without him the throne was cold and rather unconfutable to sit on. Joffrey smiled at Amelia and then took several steps down to address the court.

 “I ask Amelia Baratheon princess of the seven kingdoms and first of her name a question, a woman that I was not deemed to marry, of a low state such as a peasant or commoner and had been seeing this woman for weeks secretly without anyone knowing, what would you do.” Amelia looked at Joffrey confused “Well your grace it’s a secret so no one should know, and if they did know they would not speak of their king in such a matter anyway as they would fear for their lives.” Joffrey looked rather impressed at her answer before continuing. “But then what if I took this woman to my bed, I let her have some food and lay on one side of my bed whilst she laid on the other. I told this woman I would help her as she was in a bad situation no home, lost her family because they couldn’t afford anything. What would you do then?” Amelia looked over at her mother who sat still and stared at the floor. “Well if I was queen your grace, that would not be a problem, my people would be fed and not starving on the streets, no man or woman would have to give up their family as the taxes would be lower so that they could pay their rent, and if a highborn man or women feel in love shouldn’t they love because a their heart told them it was right not because it would be a move that would get them more power. That is what I believe should happen, but under you rule your grace its quite the opposite.” Joffrey looked at her in utter disbelief before walking up to the iron throne and grabbing Amelia’s arm so tightly it would surely leave a bruise. He pulled her up before taking his place on the throne and pulling Amelia back down holding her so tightly around her waist that she could not move and it was causing her pain. “Bring him in” Amelia looked at the doors and as soon as she recognised who the man was she tried to jump out of Joffrey’s arms and reach him but Joffrey’s grip prevented her. Joffrey leaned down into Amelia’s ear and whispered “this is what happens to naughty boys and girls your next.”

By now her mother, uncles and older brother were standing in the room. Amelia rarely spoke to her older brother he took the vow of the kings guard as he never wanted to be a king but never the less they were all looking at her with disappointment in their eyes. “I have another question for the princess…who is he?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thank you so much for 300 reads aready! early update by a day i know but i cant update tomorrow and i didnt want it to be late. I was thinking about bringing a few characters in such as Robb Stark? tell me what you think. Please vote and comment