Chapter 2

Y/n) point of view

The teacher pointed to the seat that I will be assigned to. Next to the windows is a good spot to be to day dream.

'Next to Saiki. Okay.' I thought, 'okay just smile and wave at him. Yea. Nice start to making friends this year.'

As soon as I said that to myself I noticed his face change to an annoyed look. Like he hear what I said or just that I'm sitting next to him.

'Or maybe not. He seems annoyed.'

*Time skip*

Class was almost over and lunch was coming after. I don't have anything to eat because I rushed today and forgot to pack my lunch. My stomach was rumbling loudly but not too loud to be heard from others.

'Great. Lunch is soon and I got nothing to eat. Way to go for forgetting and to making it even worse I didn't get to eat breakfast.' I complain to myself.

*bell rings*

I got up to head for the cafeteria but noticed most didn't got up because they had their lunchbox with them. 'Lucky them. Where is the cafeteria anyway?'

I walk out to the hallway and see some people hanging out. Some even were going up the stairs to the rooftop. Of course a new person that moved from a different country would see students do different things for their old school.

'You can go to the roof?'

Still looking for the cafeteria I turn and, like in all high school stories, bump into someone. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to..." I stop and noticed it was Saiki.

"Hey Saiki. Sorry that I ran into you." We make eye contact for a few second which felt really awkward. He smiled which was surprising to me since a while ago he seemed annoyed.

'He has a warm smile.' I thought to myself and he looked a little shock for some reason.

"It's okay. Are you lost?" He asked but didn't move his mouth. 'Strange.'

I nod in response to his question. His face change instantly when he looks behind me. Probably at someone or something. His eyes returned back to mine and grabs my wrist and drags me with him.