Chapter 7

(Y/n) point of view

I walk in my house and lock the door. There was a small light in the living room so my parents were there waiting for me.

"Where were you young lady?" My dad said sternly while getting up for his chair and waking up to me. My mother followed.

"I was lost on my way home." My dad face squinted up and his eye looked angry like he didn't believe me. "If you were lost then why didn't you call us?"

"I didn't think of that. Sorry." I whisper the last part looking down. Dad walks closer to me and bends down to my level.

"Next time you come home late I swea-," my mother stops him by placing a hand on his shoulder. He stands back up and sighs.

"Go up stairs and start studying until you have to go to bed. Now!" I didn't hesitate to run up the stairs.

'Gosh! Why does my dad have to overreact about everything. "(Y/n) why aren't you doing this? (Y/n) study! (Y/n) you need to get better! (Y/n) why can't you be like this? (Y/n) study! (Y/n) you need to think about the future! (Y/n) study! Study! Study! Study!"'

I sit down and open up my books on my desk near the window. 'Let's get this over with.'

Saiki point of view

'Wow. Didn't know (y/n) felt like that towards her dad. Making her study a lot from what I heard from her thoughts. But I digress.'

My windows looks out towards (y/n)'s house which I hope her room is the room with the window facing mine. I cross my eyes and see her studying but turn my attention to her window. And to my luck her's and mine window are facing each other.

'Good. Maybe I can talk to her... wait why was I interested in if it was or wasn't. Good grief.'

I finally shut my eyes close and sleep for school.