Chatper 13

Saiki point of view

I was in my room watching tv when I randomly heard my name in someone's mind. I tune into that's person and find out it's (y/n). 'Saiki said he can hear thoughts 200 meters away. Maybe I can talk to him and also get his phone number so I can text him too.'

'She wants to talk to me. But why?' I start to felt my face warm up a little but ignore it. 'Saiki, hey Saiki.' she calls me.

I walk up to my window and open the curtains. The sky was very dark which made it easy to see other people's lights on and see (y/n) at her window.

'Hey.' 'Hey. I was bored so I just wanted to know if you want to talk, and also to get your phone number for later.' 'Yea we can talk. But first walk to your window and look out.'

She soon poke her head through her curtains and look towards me. 'Now pull out your phone and open your window.' She does as I say and I use telekinesis to pull it towards me. Once it was in my hands I put in my contacts and give it back to her.

'There, now you have my number. So what do you want to talk about.' She zones out starts to speak in her mind but forgets I can hear it. 'Great, I forgot what I wanted to talk to him about. Maybe I just wanted to hear his voice 'cause I'm bored. Oh what if we can try to make plans to hang- wait he can her my thoughts.'

She zone back, looks at me with a guilt face, and rub the back of her head. 'Ha sorry, not use to you being about to hear my thoughts all the time.' I laugh at her realization.

'So what was of about making plans to hanging out... mmh?'

(Y/n) point of view

'Yea I was just wondering if you would like to.' He nods his head and we agreed to hand out on the weekend. We started to get into a conversation until I heard footsteps coming. 'Got to go Saiki. My dad is coming up the stairs.'

I quickly turn of the lights, close the window, and hop into bed quietly. My dad cracks open the door to see if I'm asleep then he close it and leave. 'Your very quick.' Saiki jokes still talking to me. 'Yea of course when you have strict parents.'

I wait a little longer to make sure my mother was not behind him then get out the bed and change to some night clothes. I hop back in bed and get comfortable. 'I'm going to bed as well. See you at school personally tomorrow.'

'See you too. Goodnight.' 'Goodnight.'