Chapter 12

Saiki point of view

"You're a psychic?" She said in a questionable but almost like she kind of known tone of voice. I move the food to the desk and nodded. "I had a small feeling."

'I should leave now or erase her memory of this and fill it in with something else.' I raise my hand up a little to do the erase and replace memory on her, but she backed up a little.

'I should probably tell him that I promise to keep his secret before he does something to me.' I hear her thoughts and relax my arm.

"I won't tell anyone about it or what just happened." I know she was speaking the truth but I was still a little worried about it.

"Can I ask you a question (y/n)?" "Yea sure. What is it." "You seem like you've been thinking if I was a psychic or not. What times did you think that."

(Y/n) point of view

"Well the first time was when you talked to me and I noticed your mouth was closed. Second was when we went up to the rooftop, you randomly had your lunch next to you but I didn't see it earlier in your hand. Third was on the bench in the park, I try to take off your jacket to give it back to you but I saw your finger lifted up and I couldn't move to jacket at all.

So I'm guessing from that is that you have telepathy, teleportation, and telekinesis. Was I right?" He nods and smiles.

"If you don't mind can you tell me more about any other powers you have." "Yea. And ask any questions you might have." I nod and we sit crisscross on the bed facing each other.

*time skip*

We talked from at least three hours. Not just about his powers but also about ourselves and about my past life in (your country).

"And there are a lot of things that are considered weird that y'all do here. Like tips, it's nice to tips our waiters in restaurants. But when my dad did it here in Japan for the first, the waiter looked mad for a second. Luckily they ask if this was our first time here and then they understood and told us why we shouldn't give out tip."

We both laugh after I just exposed my dad. 'Saiki's laugh is so cute.' I thought to myself but remember he can hear thoughts. He stop laughing but still smiled at me. "Sorry about that. I forgot you could hear that."

*knock knock* My mother knocked on the door and open it to tell me that Saiki's parents are about to leave. We went down stairs and walk them to the front door. Both our parents talks a little more, said their thanks and goodbyes, and left.

Before the door closed, Saiki talked to me only but didn't turn around. "See you at school tomorrow." 'You too.'

"So what did you think of them." My mother asked both of us. My dad just said Saiki's parents are too layed back. Of course my dad would say that with him being a busy man. I just said kusou is nice to hang around and his parents seem really nice.

"That's good. I'm glad you made friends (y/n) today. Now time for me to make dinner." I asked my mother if I could help but my dad sent me to my room to study.

'Man that was my chance to get out of studying. I don't mind studying for class for school, but studying something I don't want to do as a career I'd rather skip. I want to be an artist or an art teacher possibly. That's what I want to do.'

I entered my room and closed the door. I sat down at my table and open my books. 'This is already boring.' I closed the books and layed down on my bed. 'Saiki said he can hear thoughts 200 meters away. Maybe I can talk to him and also get his  phone number so I can text him too.'