Chapter 18

*next day after school*

(Y/n) point of view

I was work on homework and eating a small snack in my room. It was very boring of course but I made good progress and aced a test we had today. 'Finally! Done with my math homework.'

As I stretch my arms I remember what Saiki told me during lunch about another girl like him now. The whole time I was trying not to laugh. He just looked so irritated. Speaking about Saiki, I wonder what he's up to right now. "I need a brain break." I lay my face down on the table and closed my eyes.

*bang*

"Ahh!" There was loud sound that was outside. 'Was it a gunshot. No. Gunshots don't shake the ground. Maybe Saiki knows what that was.'

I pick up my phone and go to messages.

-Coffe jelly lover-

Hey Saiki. I was wondering if you knew what that loud bang was.

[few minutes later]

Sorry. That was me.

Oh. Are you alright?

Yea. My parent wanted to tear down a wall so I did what they asked. You weren't scared were you?

No.

Your lying.

Well I just forgot you can read minds, but now that I know the cause of the sound I'm okay.

Okay. Is it okay if I come over? I want to get away from my parents before they ask for me to do more things for them.

Yea sure. You can come anytime.

Okay. I will teleport to your room.

-End of text-

I place down my phone and waited for Saiki. In a few seconds Saiki teleports into my room. "Will it be okay if your gone?" He nods and we both sit on my bed. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked

"Well I know in English class you were having trouble so why don't I help you." I nod and brought my books and papers to the bed. "Okay so, *sweat drop* I'm still not good at writing in Japanese." He smiles and pulls out some paper to write.

*time skip*

We have been practicing for at least and 2 hours or so on my writing and so homework. But I was getting tired of using my brain. So like any other person I was drifting to sleep. Fighting to keep my eyes open.

Saiki point of view

We finally finished our work and writing skills. I collected hers and my paper into separate piles. As I did I felt her lean on my shoulder. She was asleep so I didn't mind if she was on me.

After I was done collecting and putting our stuff back in our binders, I shook her a little to wake her up. No use. I give up and just relax. 'I know love is nothing that I really think about because it doesn't interest me. But when I'm around (y/n) I just feel... happy. And would feel my checks warm up. So am I-'

'I wonder if (y/n) is done with her work. I should go check and bring her her dinner.' It was her mother.

I quickly lay her down, place a blanket on her, and teleported back home. I crossed my eyes and saw her mother enter her room and check on her. She saw her sleeping and layed her under the covers and turned off the lights.

I uncross my eyes and smile to myself. 'She looked so peaceful.' "KUSOU DEAR!" My mother yelled for me. *bang* my door was slammed open by my dad. "Kusou one more favor-" "No."