Chapter 3

Saiki point of view

*bell rings*

'Finally, it's lunch time.' I think to myself as I get up to eat somewhere quite.

'Lucky them. Well guess I should go to the cafeteria, but where is it?' It's (y/n). She got up to leave before me. Looking at her from my desk she turned the wrong way from her destination.

"Saiki!" A high pitched voice was hear in the room. 'Good grief, it's teruhashi.' I get up to use the 'restroom' so I can avoid her.

As soon as I left the classroom, to my luck no one was looking at me in the hallway, so I teleported to the restroom. I use clairvoyance to see when the coast is clean to leave and escape to the roof for some peace while eating.

'Huh... I thought I saw Saiki. Where did he go?'

'Good. Now just to make sure no one else is around.' I thought but notice that (y/n) is still looking for the cafeteria. She slows down to look at the stairs that lead to the roof but had a confused look on.

'Guess they're not allowed to got up the roof or don't even have stairs that lead to the roof at her old school . But she looks helpless still look for the cafeteria.'

I leave the restroom and walk towards her direction but she turns the corner and bumps into me.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to..." She paused on what she was saying when she noticed it was me.

"Hey Saiki. Sorry that I ran into you." She apologized while we made eye contact.

I know that when she first saw me she thought I was annoyed by her. But it was not her thoughts that made my face change. It was teruhashi's thoughts.

~Flashback~

Teruhashi point of view

"Well thank you (y/n) for that. Now, you can sit next to Saiki near the window. Saiki."

'What? She's sitting next to Saiki. Just hope she doesn't fall in love with him or get in my way.' I watch her for a little bit before focusing back on the the lesson.

~End of Flashbacks ~

'She's already watching (y/n) a little to make sure she don't get in 'her way'. Good grief. Though I should smiled to show I'm not annoyed with her right now.'

I smile at her lightly during our weird eye contact. 'He has a warm smile.' She thought which made my face warm up a little.

"It's okay. Are you lost?" I ask through telepathy but hearing her thoughts she watches my lips.

'Strange.'

'What? She noticed that. When I talk to people through telepathy and create an illusion to make it look like I'm moving my mouth. But she saw through it. Relax, as long as see doesn't think I'm a psychic.'

My mind is brought back to reality when she nods her head answering my question.

'Where's Saiki?' Immediately knowing that owner of that voice I looked behind (y/n) and saw teruhashi looking for me.

Quickly I look back at (y/n), grab her wrist, and drag her with me.

When I hear her thoughts earlier about the stairs to the rooftop I decide to hide up there with her. So we go around to the other side of the building where no one was there.

Right when we go up the stairs her mind starts to race. 'Wait, we're going up here? On the roof?'