Chapter 15

Saiki point of view

I woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After finishing I go back up stairs to start my morning routine.

*time skip*

I walk out the house and stop at (y/n)'s house. A few seconds later she walks out the house. We walk together and enter the school. Our classmates were talking back and forth to one another. "Hey, did you hear? A deadly snake just escape the local zoo." "There's a poisonous snake on the lose."

Kaidou started talking about Dark Reunion but no one knows what he's talking about and leaves. And of course he starts talking to me, but I look over to (y/n) to make sure she's okay.

"Hey good news! They caught the snake!" A boy came in and told the whole class. After everyone found out how the snake died they mocked Kaidou which made him leave.

A second later I felt the presence of the snake in the classroom. I got up and walked over to (y/n). "There's a snake in here." I said. She nods and follows quickly to not bring any attention.

We left the classroom and walked around. "Hey I'm going to the bathroom real quick." (Y/n) said and entered the women's restroom. I also went into the men's restroom and went in a stall to see what's going on in class. I cross my eyes and observe.

*Few minutes later*

I was waiting out the restroom waiting for the craziness to die down in class before going back. "So what happened while we were gone?" (Y/n) asked. I told her all that happened as we walk back.

"*laugh* So Kaidou thinks he has electrical powers now. Well at least the snakes dead." She laughed and we walked in just as class started.

*Next day*

(Y/n) and I stopped by a store for a certain item Mrs. (l/n) requested for her to get. Even though I'd rather be at home right now I was asked by her if I can come so she doesn't get lost on her way back. But we made a deal that she will have to buy me coffee jelly.

We enter the main part of the city on our way back but I of course heard a familiar thought voice. Teruhashi.

"Hey Saiki. We just passed the block where the coffee jelly's are sold." "It's okay we can get it later." She looked at me shocked but read my face. 'Is there something or someone bothering you.' 'Yes and ignore them.'