Chapter 17

Saiki point of view

The weekend is over and back to class. First period went by quick but someone was bugging me for the most part of class. (Y/n). She wasn't doing anything bad just she, for some reason, was trying to block something out of her mind. Or possibly so I don't hear it. I asked her what's wrong telepathically and she said nothing.

Lunch came and we head up to the roof to eat. After we were done, eating she handed me a envelope and walked away saying bye. I was confused but opened it to understand why she walked away so fast.

It was the money I gave her for buying the coffee jelly. Behind the money was a letter. It said "Thank you Saiki but you don't have to pay me back. I offered to pay for you as a thank you for shopping with me."

I smile to myself and exit the roof. My next class started and I sat in my classroom. I turn to look at (y/n) and this time she wasn't blocking her thoughts and was thinking to herself again.

"We're you blocking your thoughts about giving me the money after lunch?" I asked her. She looked at me with a smirk. "Yup." I rolled my eyes and smile as she laughed.

*time skip*

It's time for PE for the last class of the day. (Y/n) and I walk near the locker rooms to change. I came out before her and got the balls ready. I picked up one and put it in the cart, but smashed it from the impact.

'Saiki what happened? I heard a loud crash.' (Y/n) came out of the girls locker room and looked at the smashed cart. 'Oh I accidentally did that. It's just hard for me to play at a normal human level with my strength and all.' Her mouth hanged in shock and had a little fear in her eyes.

'Are you going to be okay playing?' 'Yea, as long as I keep my strength to a minimum.' 'Okay. I will be watched from the girls side of the courtyard. See ya.' We separate our ways and got ready to play.

The teams was soon set up and we begin. Hairo threw the ball first and it got a person out. Next it was the other sides turn and someone aimed it at me. It was heading towards my face but I didn't move so I could get out.

*bang* The ball hit my face and I started to walk out. "Dude are you okay?" Someone asked. 'At least I can sit out for the rest of the game now. The more time on the bench, the better.'

"Hold it Saiki! We're you actually trying to get hit by the ball." I turn around to hairo and nod. "Hey where you going? Your not out. Face safe rule!"

'Seriously that's a rule. Great." I walk back and now had the ball. 'Wow, did Saiki really get hit in the face.' I look to the girl side and saw (y/n) laughing. She noticed we made eye contact and looked away.

A girl on the opposite team of her threw the ball, but I made the ball spin and hit her on her shoulder making her fall. 'SAIKI! You did that didn't you!' She screamed at me through her mind to me. I rolled my eye and smirked mentally and then focused back on my own game.

*time skip*

(Y/n) point of view

It was the end of class and we finished changing and we're leaving. Even tho Saiki can tell who is walking up to him, I didn't care. I stomped up to him and threw a punch at his back. Of course him being him he dodged. I lost my balance and was falling forward.

"Good grief (y/n). You really think you can land a punch on me." He said after he caught me by the waist. I gave him a glare and stood up right. "No, just wanted to since you got me out of the game. And hurt my shoulder.

He looked at me with shock and asked if he could see my shoulder to make sure it didn't bruse. Which it did. He apologized but I brushed it off.

We we're already in front of our house and we're about to make our separate ways. "Again sorry about hurting your shoulder. I over did it." "No it's alright. I know you were just playing so no big deal."

He looked down and had an worried face. "If it makes you feel better you can land that punch on me." My face brightens up. "How about a hug instead?" I tilt my head and smile. 'I hope he says yes. Friends give each other hugs and I haven't got one from Saiki yet. ...Forgot he can read my mind. Shot.'

As I thought that he smiled and even giggled a little. He held his arms out for a hug. I jumped a little and rushed into his arms. He hugged back and held me close. Good thing I didn't say this in my mind but he smelled so sweet like coffee and a hint of strawberry. Cute.

I was very deep in thought and in the moment that I did notice that my dad came out of the house. 'Oh snap! I forgot my dad is working night-shift today.' We broke from the hug and walk separate ways immediately. My dad glance at me but mainly had his eyes on Saiki.

He left after we both got into our houses. 'Sorry about that Saiki.' I call out to him. 'It's alright. The hug was nice anyway.' I laugh to myself. 'Yea.'