Chapter 10

Teruhashi point of view

"Alright class. That's the end of the lesson for today. You can have free time for the rest of class time." The teacher says and cleans the board.

'Ah class is over. Now I can finally talk to Saiki before that ugh!' I turned around in my seat and meet eyes with the new girl (y/n)~. I roll my eyes mentally.

Most of the students in the class were crowding around her and asking questions about her home country.

I turn around to look at Saiki. 'Oh good. He's not talking to her right now. Nows my chance-'

*school bell rings*

'Great now it's lunch. Well at least I get to eat with Sai- wait why is Saiki following (y/n) out the classroom?'

I grab my lunchbox and chioy's hand and follow both of them. "Wh-where are we going Teruhashi?" Chiyo asked as she stumbled on her steps. I try to put on a calm and cheerful face. "Oh just wanted to eat up stairs with you. You know to get some girl bonding time."

We got walk up the stairs to the roof where Saiki and (y/n) were. "Hey guys. You don't mind if we join you do you." I asked. But I only get a nod from her as Saiki looked away, trying not to make eye contact.

Saiki point of view

We all eat in silence. Even tho I wasn't looking at Teruhashi the whole time I can tell see want to talk to me. And also reading her mind she was mainly daydreaming about her and I but would sometime glance at (y/n) and wish she would go away.

'I would rather be around (y/n) for the rest of my life than being around her for a few minutes. I didn't mind being around (y/n). She's nice and comfortable to be around... wait did I just say that?'

I finished my food and got up to throw my trash away. "S-Saiki are you done?" Teruhashi asked. I nod and kept on walking.

'I'm finished too but I don't want it to seem like Im following him where ever he goes. I will just wait for a minute or two after he's gone.' Is what I heard from (y/n).

I put a thought in her mind that made it seem like it would be okay to. 'I don't think he would mind. Just go.' She gets up and grab her trash and leaves. "I'm finished with my food. See you guys later." She says to Teruhashi and chiyo.

I open the door for her as she walks closer. "Thank you." I nod and let her walk down first. We walk together and threw away our trash.

*shcool bell ring*

"Well, see you later Saiki. I have my next class the other way. So yea bye." She waved and I nod with a smile. She noticed and blushed a little but looks away smiling.

'Cute!'

*time skip to end of school*

I finish changing my shoes when I get a notification on my phone from my mother.

<Mom>

Mom: Hey kusou. When you come home, change into some casual clothes. We're meeting the new neighbors next to us. See you later.

Me: okay
____________________________________

I put away my phone and walk out the building. I look behind me and see (y/n) looking down at her phone. When she was done, we made eye contact.

'Guess she got a text from her parents that my parents and I are coming to her house.' I walk up to her and asked her about the text she might of gotten.

"Yea. So do you want to walk home together?" She asked. "Yea so you won't get lost." I patted her head light and quickly so no one saw. 'Huh, first time someone has done that to me.'

I laugh to myself and started to walk as she followed behind.