Chapter 13

Storybrooke...

The dwarves were down in the mines, continuing to mine for fairy dust and Happy attempted to gather everyone up for a round of drinks.

"Pickaxes down, brothers! First round at Granny's is on me!" Happy said, his brothers stopped but Leroy, he continued to work.

"Come on, Leroy. We're going to miss happy hour," Doc said.

"Granny's running a two-for-one special on mead," Happy said.

"Just cause it's called happy hour, Happy, don't mean you got to be there. We got work to do," Leroy said.

 We got work to do," Leroy said

"But you're tired. We all are. A break could help," Happy said.

"The King and Charming asked us to mine for dust, fairy dust. To help bring Queen Rose, Snow and Emma back home. And that's..." He swung his pickaxe at the wall, "What I'm..." He swung again, "Going to do!" Leroy said and swung again. Suddenly, Leroy broke through the wall and he fell through into another cavern.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Jefferson and David were called to the mines, they walked through with Grace, Henry and Mother Superior and they encountered Happy.

"Where is he?" Jefferson asked.

Happy guided them to where Leroy fell through, they saw Leroy and several of the other dwarves, along with hundreds of diamonds lining the walls and ceiling of the mine.

"Are those..." Grace said.

"Diamonds. They're back. The magic brought them back," Mother Superior said.

"You mean, the kind that becomes fairy dust?" Henry asked.

"Indeed. We just need to refine them, grind them up. Do you still have what remains of your hat?" Jefferson took out the battered hat, "You lock this up. Keep it safe. Because, by this time tomorrow, we'll have enough magic dust to make it work again," Mother Superior said.

"So, Mama, Auntie and Emma..." Grace said.

Jefferson smiled, "That's right, Gracie. We're bringing 'em home," Jefferson said.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

At Granny's Diner, Jefferson, David, Mother Superior, Belle and the dwarves were celebrating with a round of drinks, Ruby was serving.

"To the dwarves!" Jefferson said and everyone cheered, taking a sip of their drinks.

Leroy ended up spilling his drinks over his beard, "That was quite a spill. Are you okay?" David asked and chuckled.

"I've had worse," Leroy said.

"Doesn't surprise me," Jefferson said and Leroy chuckled.

Ruby goes to clear a table where Billy was waiting for her, "A mouse," Billy said.