Chapter 40

Flashback: Neverland

The Jolly Roger sailed around an island, Giselle walked above deck and walked towards her brother who was at the helm.

"Everything okay, sister?" Captain Hook asked.

"Yes, yes, everything is fine," Giselle said.

"What is it?" Captain Hook asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine," Giselle said.

"Elle..." Captain Hook said.

"Just a dream I had, it's nothing important," Giselle said.

"What happened?" Captain Hook asked.

"Killian, it's nothing," Giselle said.

"I want to know," Captain Hook said.

"He sent me away," Giselle said as she looked at the island.

Captain Hook looked at her, "What?" Captain Hook asked.

"He sent me away, to another land, one I wouldn't be able to escape and I dreamt we'd never find each other again," Giselle said as she looked at him.

"Elle... Nothing is going to happen. I made a promise to keep you safe and that's exactly what I'm going to do," Captain Hook said.

Giselle hugged him and he returned the embrace, neither caring that the crew was around them, "I love you, brother," Giselle whispered.

"I love you too, sister," Captain Hook said.

End of Flashback

The same night, Giselle was walking around the town, looking around, "Where are you, you bloody-," Giselle began to say when a hand covered her mouth and she was pulled into an alleyway, she screamed against the person's mouth and struggled against their hold.

"Be quiet, love," Giselle stopped struggling, "There we go. I'm going to remove my hand and I expect you not to scream. Will you do that for me?" She nodded and the hand was removed, she turned around to see her brother, "What are you doing?" Captain Hook asked.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" Giselle asked.

"We're not doing this," Captain Hook said.

"Oh, we're doing it. What are you doing? How the hell did you get back to town?" Giselle asked.

"You betrayed me," Captain Hook said.