Chapter 25

Storybrooke...

At noon, Mr Gold and the Charming left the Charming's apartment building to find Jefferson, Grace and Rose Red hugging.

"Be careful," Jefferson said.

"I promise," Rose Red said.

"Do you really have to go?" Grace asked.

"I have... I have a deal to pay up for," Rose Red said.

"You're going too?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah," Rose Red said.

"Did you bring what I told you to?" Mr Gold said.

"Yes I did," She took off her wedding band and held it out to him, "Here," Rose Red said.

Mr Gold took out a potion and poured it carefully over the wedding band and it glowed, "There, that should work," Mr Gold said.

"I don't understand. Why are you going?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I have a deal I need to pay and helping Rumpel find his son... It's how I'm going to pay it," Rose Red said.

"Okay..." Mary Margaret walked over and they hugged, "Be safe," Mary Margaret said.

"I will be, you as well," Rose Red said.

"Promise," Mary Margaret said.

"Good," Rose Red said and they pulled away.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Mr Gold had his shawl around his neck and he was driving down the road, Emma was in the front with him, Rose Red behind him in the back with Henry. Mr Gold was driving them down a desert road in his car.

"So... Where are we going?" Henry asked.

"Logan International Airport," Mr Gold said.

"I think he meant after that," Emma said.

"Let's just take things one step at a time, shall we?" Mr Gold said.

"You two really think that shawl and ring are gonna work?" Emma asked.

"Well, if they don't, and we revert to our cursed selves, we're all gonna have some problems," Mr Gold said.

Henry looked at Rose Red, "You look nervous," Henry said.

"I am," Rose Red said.

They pass the Leaving Storybrooke sign and a wave of magic pulsed through Mr Gold and Rose Red, both Emma and Henry looked between them as neither of them spoke when the pulsing stop.

"So?" Emma said.

"My name is Rumpelstiltskin," Mr Gold said.

"My name is Rose Red," Rose Red said.

"And we're going to find my son," Mr Gold said.

"And I'm going to regret my decision," Rose Red said and Mr Gold glanced at her through the review mirror.

"What was the deal you have pay for?" Henry asked.

"...Training," Rose Red said.

"Magic?" Emma asked.

Rose Red looked at her and blinked, "Yeah, that," Rose Red said and looked out the window.

Back at the loft, Mary Margaret was in the kitchen when David entered putting on two gun holsters as Jefferson was sat on their dining table looking at his phone.