Chapter 22

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin laid Rose Red on his table and she stirred waking up, she sat up.

"Where are we?" Rose Red asked as she looked around.

"You've been here before, give it a moment," Rumpelstiltskin said as he walked away from her, to his potion-making table.

"I came here with Snow... Snow White, my sister... No, that's not right," Rose Red said.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." Rumpelstiltskin counted down.

Rose Red appeared in red smoke beside him, grabbed him by his throat and threw him across the room, "What the hell have you done to me!?" Rose Red yelled.

"Ugh!" Rumpelstiltskin got up and dusted himself off, "Not a lot, just... Made you who you were," Rumpelstiltskin said as he walked to her.

"Who I was? Who I was?! Who was I? I was weak, you made me weak!" Rose Red yelled.

"I did not," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yes, you did," Rose Red said.

"No, I didn't," He handed her a vial, "Drink," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"The last time I drunk something from you, I became a weak little girl," Rose Red said.

"I'm not ready for you yet," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Remember who you're talking to," Rose Red said.

"Forgive me, being this good person must be very hard for you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Stop being a prat, why have you done this?" Rose Red asked.

"You deserved a life you never got," Rumpelstiltskin placed the potion in her hand, "That's all I want, Rosie, I want you to have the life you never got because of what I did," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Rose Red looked at the potion and looked at him, "All you've ever wanted was for me to be happy," Rose Red said.

"That's right, that's all I've ever wanted," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Rose Red looked at the potion and she downed it, "I just... I want to say... I..." Rose Red said before she passed out.

Rumpelstiltskin caught her, "I know, dearie, I know," Rumpelstiltskin said and they disappeared in red smoke.

End of Flashback

At the Charming loft, Rose Red and Jefferson were cleaning up the sitting and dining area as David and Mary Margaret were washing dishes.